**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where do you redeem monster hunter crystal shards?

Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
I can’t seem to find the place to redeem them anywhere.

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    They aren’t out yet and won’t be for a little because they are still fixing bugs
  • Kirito_kunKirito_kun Posts: 15
    Wait, they are fixing the side quest after that fix you can see new window in store I guess
  • ZaosaflerZaosafler Posts: 65
    Will the shards we earned be given to us when they fix things? I’ve cleared out a big chunk of the Deadly Sins just doing arena’s today.
  • MmaatthheewwMmaatthheeww Posts: 46
    In Seatin's video on youtube, he said that the rewards were infinite, so I assumed I could just go in as many times as I wanted to. I hope they don't ban anyone because of this.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★

In Seatin's video on youtube, he said that the rewards were infinite, so I assumed I could just go in as many times as I wanted to. I hope they don't ban anyone because of this.

But the shards are only supposed to be awarded once, so that's why people are asking. We want to know if the shards we earned in our early runs will be awarded to us at a later date, or if we need to do the quests again to get the shards.
  • ThryllxThryllx Posts: 10

It was in the forums, a week ban for summoners exploiting the quest and if you exploited the last one you will get a 2 week ban
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,608 Guardian
    edited October 2020
    Except official Kabam Miike is spelled with 2 i's, unlike that screenshot from wherever.

(edit.. and that screencap isn’t even in that thread anymore, if it ever was. So when Mods remove the fake pic above, they can also remove my reference to it here as well in this thread. Thx).