**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How Close Are You to Forming Your First T5CC?

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
The excitement to form one is real, given that you already have a 6* champ worth ranking up in the same class as that T5CC.

After doing the sub-10k pi challenge, I claimed the 10% crystal mostly expecting to not get the class I needed - it's a 1 out of 6 chance after all. But I pulled it. I. Actually. Pulled it. (Won't post it yet for jinx reasons.)

Now I'm at 33,300 / 45,000 and haven't completed Act 6 yet. I'll be patient and look for a 2% crystal that'll give me the small amount that'll seal the formation of the catalyst once I open the Act 6 completion selector. It'll be a big day for my account.

How about y'all?

Cheers 🍻🙂

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★
    I’ve got like 2-5% of a skill one. I have no idea how
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★

Maybe the GGC's?
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    I've got 18.5k cosmic frags, this is after act 6 btw. I'll proabaly end up doing abyss if I get really desperate.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    My closest by far is halfway on a skill T5 and my only skill 6* is Elektra 😔😔😔
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    50% ish mystic for CV. Also looking for science for torch.

Done a6 already but a couple runs off both v5 and 6.1 100% to net another 2 x 25% plus whatever comes from monthly rewards.

Pushing for abyss 1st clear next weekend to cover myself so hopefully get lucky there with science/mystic.

Just wanna be ready for whatever TB content comes out, doubt I’ll push the button straight away even if I get the wanted classes.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    10% on science and tech
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Got a science one out of act 6 100%
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    About 40% of a tech.
    Hieitaku said:

Maybe the GGC's?
    Think it was mutant treasure island actually

10% on science and tech

10% away? Who are your target champs?
    Hieitaku said:

10% on science and tech

Think he’s got 10% of a science and tech, probably from Cav objectives

Hieitaku said:

10% on science and tech

Think he’s got 10% of a science and tech, probably from Cav objectives
    Ooof. Okay, that's pretty far.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I have 2% of a mutant from treasure island. That hyperion was annoying, but my motivation was that it'll pay off in the long run. Especially since my first 6* was magneto.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Hieitaku said:

10% on science and tech

lol no I wish. the 10% tech was from the boss rush selector for my bae, ghost, and the science was probably from a bunch of 2% but it might have been from a 10% somewhere
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I reckon I’ll get my first in about negative 8 months when I do my first abyss run from the 2020 lunar event farmed revives, and I think I’ll form my first through shards approximately negative 2 months ago after getting a streak of mutant from aq, and my first r3 will come negative 5 months ago when I explore abyss and take doom and killmonger up
    Lvernon15 said:

I reckon I’ll get my first in about negative 8 months when I do my first abyss run from the 2020 lunar event farmed revives, and I think I’ll form my first through shards approximately negative 2 months ago after getting a streak of mutant from aq, and my first r3 will come negative 5 months ago when I explore abyss and take doom and killmonger up

Use that mutant on Domino mate
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I have 10% of a science and 7% of a mystic. If I can get one of those fully formed I will be happy. Human Torch for science and Symbiote Supreme for mystic.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    I am 45,000 fragments from forming my first one.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Use that mutant on Domino mate
    She wouldn’t even get mutant iso to be max level r1 if I got her
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    2% from my 3rd and 10% from my 4th.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    3% away from my first Tech for a R3 Ghost. Its sooooo close
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Hieitaku said:

The excitement to form one is real, given that you already have a 6* champ worth ranking up in the same class as that T5CC.

After doing the sub-10k pi challenge, I claimed the 10% crystal mostly expecting to not get the class I needed - it's a 1 out of 6 chance after all. But I pulled it. I. Actually. Pulled it. (Won't post it yet for jinx reasons.)

Now I'm at 33,300 / 45,000 and haven't completed Act 6 yet. I'll be patient and look for a 2% crystal that'll give me the small amount that'll seal the formation of the catalyst once I open the Act 6 completion selector. It'll be a big day for my account.

How about y'all?

Cheers 🍻🙂

Just a tad ahead of you- got 34k so waiting patiently on the last 11k needed.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    78% away
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    I’m in no rush. Over half for Mutant (Domino/Havok), over a quarter for Science (awakened Cage maybe) and Cosmic (CMM) with ~10% in Skill (Elsa) and less for Mystic (LS).

And each time I think I’m ready to gear up for Abyss I opt for an autumn hike or a good book instead.

Dr. Zola
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Got my first from abyss which was science so I now have a R3 human torch.
    The most I have formed is half a cosmic but currently don't have anyone I'd want to R3 so not all that fussed at the mo.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Need 100% more on all classes.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I got it when I beat chapter 1 of the MQ
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★

Been pulling a lot of mystics lately (60% from my last 2 25% crystals and the 10% one from the latest cavalier challenge). As for selectors I've always chosen tech, need under 50% more till I can take my Ghost up to r3.