**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who Should I Awaken?

Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So I recently explored Act 5 and got the generic awakening gem, and was wondering who to use it on. Please give a reason if you can. Thanks in advance

Who Should I Awaken? 18 votes

Doom
16%
Alex13369FlashSpideyThanton 3 votes
Claire Voyant
0%
Domino
11%
rahul9582084064avenge_123 2 votes
Corvus
5%
ThunderGod 1 vote
Apocalypse
5%
Chewie420 1 vote
Archangel
44%
ReferenceJChanceH9Kill_GreyEtjamaFluffy_pawsGr8TonyStarkCrcrcrcBlackTuran 8 votes
Save it
16%
RisenfromhellRyan717HavocGamer49 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 789 ★★★
    Archangel
    AA is one of the best champs in the game. People sell him short all the time still just because he needs to be able to bleed and poison opponents. Pull the trigger, don’t look back, and you’ll thank yourself later.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    Bro, archangel is as universal as a champ can get. Nobody does what he does as well as he does. As long as they bleed and poison, they are instantly heel blocked when a neuro strikes. His AAR stacks with each neuro, and he shuts down abilities by just standing there and watching your opponent melt!

I will always say it, that guy deserves a generic. You're gonna he extremely grateful you have him Awakened and at a high level once you get on act 6, and even I was blown away by his performance.

My rank 5 sig 80 5* goes in with me for every war. I even take him a lot of the time over my Ghost at the same level. His utility is so valuable across all pieces of content.

Congrats on act 5 exploration btw!