Options

Arena Death Matches

D1G1T0X1ND1G1T0X1N Posts: 182
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
I have been doing arenas for years now. The system now is broken. In 5* featured below 14k PI would get you death matches. Now the bar is set at 24k as it can be seen below using 5* R4. R3 5* will give you higher then normal fights.

Comments

• Options
    Rakee007Rakee007 Posts: 6
    This is my opinion, arena should not be a place to check skills, (i'm not saying skills aren't needed) because if so it will easily take away the joy of it, somebody can argue if you can take down 30k opponents with max 4*s why not a 6* r3 without any buffs and when its using specials aggressively. The issue is in this new arena we have very limited window to choose our opponent and with 6* R2 or 3 there is very limited window to survive if we make any mistake or even if game lag during a fight. And ultimately it will cost you the progression.
    One of the match up i got yesterday with 3 5* R3 i didn't had any chance at all
    1st fight i had to go against havoc with phoenix since all of my champs would deal energy damage and havoc will have plasma build up easily, fight went all good despite few detentions with phoenix's regeneration but slipped up dexing sp1 and fight was over
    2nd fight barely won with 1%health remaining with SS
    3rd fight didn't had a chance against Elsa as she had suicides, degenerated to death even through mephisto's regen.

• Options
    WarperWarper Posts: 10
    Well, it seems the death squad matches are still going as strong as ever. I just got matched to a squad 3x my pi and got mopped. For the record, ive use the same team combo repeatedly in the past without a problem and I always avoid use a team of lower level. I know kabam posted in game mail stating this would change, but I've seen an increase in death squad fights not a decrease. When this happens it makes me feel as if I wasn't allowed to do arena this round and i was cut out of the running. Im not a cash player so I can see how mcoc would force me to use my precious units as we ramp up to black Friday weekend. Thanks kabam, first weekend off in nearly a year to really sit back and do arenas and this is how essential workers get treated. Guess I'll try next arena round for more pain and suffering.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I don't run anything less than R4 5* or R1 6*. No issues