**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lucky looser shot crystal

Hi eweryone.
From time to time i see the fellow that get 3 6* champs from ten cavalier crystals. I i think that i opened already unless 50 and got only one...
It's more than unbalanced. So my proposition is to put bad luck counter on crystals, and when when he gets 0 give to this unlucky summoner special nexus crystal. For example if from 50 cavalier crystals you don't get any 6* you get from next one 6* nexus. Or when from 5 15000 shard crystal you don't get any new champ from next one get nexus with unless one of 6 new to choose. What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    СлоникСлоник Posts: 29
    Georad said:

Hi eweryone.
    From time to time i see the fellow that get 3 6* champs from ten cavalier crystals. I i think that i opened already unless 50 and got only one...
    It's more than unbalanced. So my proposition is to put bad luck counter on crystals, and when when he gets 0 give to this unlucky summoner special nexus crystal. For example if from 50 cavalier crystals you don't get any 6* you get from next one 6* nexus. Or when from 5 15000 shard crystal you don't get any new champ from next one get nexus with unless one of 6 new to choose. What do you think?

может быть кстати желание плохого дропа поможет некоторым(в частности и мне)получать что то годное чаще))