**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone else experiencing these problems?

G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
So recently my Perris have been failing. I'll go in to do a Perry and then instead end up with a block I continue into a combo but then get hit back. I've been playing for about 3 years so I know it's not me cuz I'm just doing the same thing I've always done.
Also combo ending with a medium into a special isn't working all the time especially if the enemy is close to the wall.
One more thing is as im 100%ing this month's Cavalier Quest. I noticed that on chapter 3 act 1 the there is a global node that reduces bleeds for mutants and purifies them after a special and gives the mutant a prowess buff, but my 6* rank 1 Prof X dies before sometimes getting to a special as well as it sometimes doesn't purify or give the prowess. I have full willpower masteries plus 1 point in the 10% bleed damage one. @kabam miike
Anyone else having these problems?

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    You probably just suck at parrying 😂
  • Options
    SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    G0311 said:

So recently my Perris have been failing. I'll go in to do a Perry and then instead end up with a block I continue into a combo but then get hit back. I've been playing for about 3 years so I know it's not me cuz I'm just doing the same thing I've always done.
    Also combo ending with a medium into a special isn't working all the time especially if the enemy is close to the wall.
    One more thing is as im 100%ing this month's Cavalier Quest. I noticed that on chapter 3 act 1 the there is a global node that reduces bleeds for mutants and purifies them after a special and gives the mutant a prowess buff, but my 6* rank 1 Prof X dies before sometimes getting to a special as well as it sometimes doesn't purify or give the prowess. I have full willpower masteries plus 1 point in the 10% bleed damage one. @kabam miike
    Anyone else having these problems?

Yea, there have been times where I was sure I parried but ends up being a block. Happening only recently. Thought it was just me
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    SWORD78 said:

I guess after 3 years, I just suck now 😆
  • Options
    odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    G0311 said:

SWORD78 said:

I guess after 3 years, I just suck now 😆
    Blame it on corona
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’ve had this happen as well, and multiple reports from ally mates, it’s not every fight, but it seems like every so often there’s a fight where the timing is just completely off, parry after parry failing