Left in the dark, unitless... how come?

I believe its been around 10 months since the post about Android complications being investigated was updated. We have all gone over the seasons with no word on any light at the end of the tunnel. Anytime I do accumulate decent units, theyre going to healing or reviving in AW or AQ - because of lag spikes causing malfunctions. Thousands of players have experienced and posted about this, yet its going on a year now with no results. If you calculate thousands if not more, players paying $5-20 in units just to make it through with thier alliance each AQ or AW... there is millions of dollers being put towards recovering gameplay due to app issues with devices- over this time span were we still to this day have problems.

Anyone who I talk to about this across alliances, will tell me that its obvious that nothing will be done. And if something is fixed, compensation for 1000s of units will probably be subpar to what we've had to spend just to squeeze through content that shouldnt need revives or heals.

I've been contacted twice by support ages ago. They said there was known issues and they also comfirmed on my account that I did lose 50hp% repeatedly because of the APP closing while loading the fight for 45 seconds. Its been silent for too long, and money has been profited because of this lets say " hiccup" with the compatibility of devices and the game.

Will there be compensation or the millions of dollers made by player's misfortunes with the previous updates?

Comments

• swmcswswmcsw Member Posts: 249 ★★
    I'm on andriod with a new phone purchases 3 months ago. Game is super slow and lag is always worse in AQ AW, it def is frustrating. Why can't andriod have better servers.
  • Deez_TroyDeez_Troy Member Posts: 9
    I'm assuming when someone disagrees, that they arnt experiencing the same issues or they havnt been confirmed to by Kabam that it's happening. Or they have money to blow on units for whichever DCs come their way. Either or, Im speaking up for everyone on my boat.
    They made a mcoc forums account just to disagree, then log off...
  • YoMovesYoMoves Member Posts: 1,283 ★★★★
    Or, y'know, they know that compensation in UNITS will never happen. Potions? Maybe. But it'll never be enough. People will just demand more, because it's how people are. But there won't be a UNITS compensation. There never has been with the exclusions of mastery changes.
    edited October 2020
    Ya, i know we wont see our units back. But theyve comped over less issues. This is one of the longest ongoing problems this year that has yielded no answer as to what is going to happen. I would love potions or boost even, just something to show they care. Out of all the online games I play with micro purchases, this one seems to demand the most - for the smallest amount of upgrades. It would be nice to know customers were appreciated by giving us fair play, or compensation for not experiencing it.