**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 4* would be best to take to r5

I’m uncollected and at the point where 4 stars are still useful on my team, and I’m possibly trying to go into either variant or more of act 5 then 6 next, which of these would help me most in my progression. My current team setup is 5* r4 NF, 5* r3 Cap IW, 4* r5 Doom, 4* r5 Og Thor, 5* r2 Heimdall

Which 4* would be best to take to r5 17 votes

Corvus Glaive
17%
Chadpool1ReptoidNegative_100 3 votes
Quake
47%
JBC89EtjamaDarkDuelistBlack_SwanJragonMaster170[Deleted User]DahMastahHavocGamer49 8 votes
Ghost
29%
Tiger360Thicco_ModeDoctor_Strange19Yodabolt21jaysavage 5 votes
Warlock
0%
Magneto (red)
5%
Uvogin 1 vote
Colossus
0%
Namor
0%

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    ghost and quake. I think ghost was slightly more useful for act five completion for me
  • Options
    Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    Corvus Glaive
    I personally love warlock. Top five in the game if you ask me. Corv is too if you can get him charged up. If fours are still useful then he’s a great one. Hit the opponent enough and you just stopped every healer you have to face. Do Not Use A SP1 IF Going Against A Healer!!! It takes away the infections away. SP2 is where it’s at with Warlock. SP3 is awesome too. Drains power to near zip so hit it right before they are or when they hit Red. His immunities will help in a heck of a lot of content too. I’m maxing my second one on my alt account today. My main uses him in AQ. Doesn’t need to be awakened either. The degen is nice but small for the most part till high sig. so don’t have to worry about that.
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Quake
    If you know how to play her
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Ghost
    Ghost