**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gully99 broken??

MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
Her Pre Fight Abilities ( all of em ) seem to not be working properly can y’all please check thanks. I do not have video to explain better.

Comments

• OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Did you start the fight with 100 hits in her combo? Her pre-fights only activate at 100 hits and above, it doesn’t just work straight off the bat. Might be worth checking before you file a ticket.
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★

Did you start the fight with 100 hits in her combo? Her pre-fights only activate at 100 hits and above, it doesn’t just work straight off the bat. Might be worth checking before you file a ticket.

Yes i have but the life steal & power drain takes so little doesn’t feel like 5%
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Yes i have but the life steal & power drain takes so little doesn’t feel like 5%
    That’s the thing, it takes so little amount that the prefights aren’t necessary for her. She isn’t broken
    Oh ok thank you im new to her trying to get better
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

The power burn is for 5% of the opponent's current power. Without collar tech, it's not substantial against an opponent at low power, but it's an OP ability against all or nothing nodes, prof X, Havok, etc.

As for the lifesteal, it adds up. You wouldn't appreciate it until you're questing with her.