Options

What are your thoughts on my second 6*

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
I opened my second 6 star today and got a ronin. I actually have a max 4* version of him because I needed to use some skill t4cc that was in my overflow so what are your guys thoughts on him? Should I level him up and where should I use him in the game?

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Bad. Very bad.

r/sarcasm
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,812 ★★★★★
    @Masterpuff he needs guidance
  • Options
    WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    Just duped him from a 6* featured crystal, let's just say I wasn't thrilled with the pull. He's an average champ. Sorry.
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    You should use him a lot since he’s only your second 6*.

You’ll either love him or think he’s meh. I’m a huge fan of his and would have loved that pull as my second.

There’s also isn’t a “set” way to use him IMO. Watch all the guides and stuff and then just do what works for you. He would be on my r2 list if I were you.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    He amazing! He has incredible base damage, he is suicide friendly, and he has some really quirky and useful utility. You should be very happy, I would take a Ronin to 6/3. He is AWESOME.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    @Masterpuff i already have a 4* ronin maxed and I’ve been using a rotation where you change stances to build up cruelty and then throw an sp3. Is there a rotation or video on ronin you suggest I watch?
  • Options
    Will3808 said:

@Masterpuff i already have a 4* ronin maxed and I’ve been using a rotation where you change stances to build up cruelty and then throw an sp3. Is there a rotation or video on ronin you suggest I watch?

Not really, that’s the basic strategy. You play him differently if he is awakened though.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Never understood the hate Ronin gets. Far more suicide friendly than I think people realize and while I wouldn't necessarily put him up there with Nick, he has some really solid damage and utility.
  • Options

Never understood the hate Ronin gets. Far more suicide friendly than I think people realize and while I wouldn't necessarily put him up there with Nick, he has some really solid damage and utility.

Definitely agree.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

I wonder who thinks that... but I definitely also don't understand the hate Taskmaster gets.
  • Options
    MaxGaming said:

I wonder who thinks that... but I definitely also don't understand the hate Taskmaster gets.
    TM is another one for me. Not in that highest echelon of champs but incredibly underrated
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,325 ★★★★
    Taskmaster > Ronin in my opinion

And Ronin is Suicide Friendly, did I miss something? Isn’t he melting against Archangel?
  • Options
    I'm in a bit of a pickle for my next skill rankup once I form a cat. Nick is already R3. Have KM duped, Ronin duped, and BWDO and HM both unduped. Honestly not sure which way I'll go.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I'm in a bit of a pickle for my next skill rankup once I form a cat. Nick is already R3. Have KM duped, Ronin duped, and BWDO and HM both unduped. Honestly not sure which way I'll go.

I mean...skill corvus ftw. They're all pretty fun champs, so I'd go whoever you like the most, because I'm sure t5cc flows in for you
  • Options

I mean...skill corvus ftw. They're all pretty fun champs, so I'd go whoever you like the most, because I'm sure t5cc flows in for you
    Not as much currently. Took a break from the war grind for the time being so not in 4loki right now. Top 45 AQ and probably low Plat war for me at the moment.

Still got a ways to go but it's something I'm thinking about. Gonna spend some more time with each over the next few months
  • Options

TAKE UP RONIN
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

And Ronin is Suicide Friendly, did I miss something? Isn’t he melting against Archangel?

Taskmaster > Ronin is all I needed to hear you have gained my respect DONT abuse it and have fun convincing @Masterpuff that Taskmaster is better than ronin
  • Options
    StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 188
    As has already been said, he's "suicide friendly". Obviously, deep wounds is a must, and he has decent block %. I got a friend that uses him a lot. So, depends on what your focus in the game is, and whether you want to use your bleed based champions or not.
  • Options
    MaxGaming said:

WOLF_LINK said:

Taskmaster > Ronin is all I needed to hear you have gained my respect DONT abuse it and have fun convincing @Masterpuff that Taskmaster is better than ronin
    I just effectively ignored him, misinformation of that level doesn’t deserve a response lol.