**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champions that feel like cheating?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,442 ★★★★★
I feel like Mags against bleed immunes is a cheat code lol. Human Torch, Havok against mephisto.
Thoughts?
Not saying they should be nerfed lol

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Void or Claire vs mephisto
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Collosus with synergies plus boosts.

My Russian boy is then on steroids

Colossus. Not Collosus
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★

CMM against most people. my r4 yawns at 100k healthpools

most five star r4s yawn against 100k healthpools. my g99 needs around 150k min health pools or else the fight is just too short. and she only becomes fun to play at like 300-400k.

most five star r4s yawn against 100k healthpools. my g99 needs around 150k min health pools or else the fight is just too short. and she only becomes fun to play at like 300-400k.
    Precisely this, lmao

I purposely avoid the shock and incinerate hacks whenever I'm doing Incursions with her, otherwise I won't be able to keep track of how their health vanished, lol
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

how short is short?

how short is short?
    Short enough to finish variant fights in 30-40 basic attacks.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

I feel like Mags against bleed immunes is a cheat code lol. Human Torch, Havok against mephisto.
    Thoughts?

I thought you were going to say hulk buster

how short is short?
    as in you barely have time to build up to sp3 before they die.
    Kill_Grey said:

Precisely this, lmao

I purposely avoid the shock and incinerate hacks whenever I'm doing Incursions with her, otherwise I won't be able to keep track of how their health vanished, lol
    ikr, and her self repair is so op its just like 40% extra health per fight.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

MaxGaming said:

Mcdonalds said:

Thoughts?

I thought you were going to say hulk buster
    Hulkbuster is a cheat code for all content similar to Ebony maw
    Wait now your comparing Hulkbuster to Ebony Maw what is happening!?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

how short is short?
    as in you barely have time to build up to sp3 before they die.
    yeah, that was my point with CMM. that's still insanely fast, but CMM does it on a different level. parry combo sp2 combo combo heavy and dead. it's insanely fast
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Sym Supreme against super buffed champs. Venom, Howard, Cull. Just so fun watching them melt
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I become Uncollected July and my first UC EQ was Guardian. My 4* Longshot just woooooosh him and helped me explore my first UC. He also woooooooshed the next month's boss, Air Walker.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited October 2020

Scarlet Witch, Domino, and Longshot can manipulate probability. Crystal openings are based on luck. If they were the summoners, they'd probably pull 7* Dr. Dooms.

SW can manipulate reality not probability
    https://www.marvel.com/characters/scarlet-witch-wanda-maximoff/in-comics

I dont even think I needed this. If you can warp reality, then logically, you can warp probability. If SW made X × Y = 5 for every single number ever, the odds of me doing anything would be 5, since there will always just be 5 combinations of anything ever. Ik this sounds like nonsense, but were talking about literally rewriting realities