**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Warlock is not power draining with his special 3 quickly enough

Champs that get hit by it are still able to get off their special 3 before power drain kicks in just like the bug with omega red.

Frustrating

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    drewtriv said:

Champs that get hit by it are still able to get off their special 3 before power drain kicks in just like the bug with omega red.

Frustrating

That is not a bug, there is a delay. The OR bug currently is not the drain, its that it does not refund to the player.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

drewtriv said:

Frustrating

That is not a bug, there is a delay. The OR bug currently is not the drain, its that it does not refund to the player.
    May not be a bug but it’s also something that was said to be changing and never did.

Lormif said:

drewtriv said:

Frustrating

May not be a bug but it’s also something that was said to be changing and never did.
    said they were looking into, they never committed to a change.
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

drewtriv said:

Frustrating

Yeah, no.

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

drewtriv said:

Frustrating

Yeah, no.
    I dont follow their twitter, so sue me, lol.
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

drewtriv said:

Frustrating

Yeah, no.
    I’ll settle for you not posting bs contradictions you have no knowledge about.
  • i use a 4 star omega red sig. (yes i know ima noob i don't use full maxed out six stars 4 stars i my best i dont got a five star so my info may be wrong) anyhoo i never really se any power drain with my omega red because he usually kills the opponent even so i don't even see a power drain when they do survive.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

drewtriv said:

Frustrating

Yeah, no.
    I’ll settle for you not posting bs contradictions you have no knowledge about.
    Here here! 🍻
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    yeah, it should power drain an L3...!