**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is the smallest living thing in MCOC?

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
So I’ve done the biggest, but what is the smallest living thing in MCOC?

Let’s start with the obvious champions. Mole man has a height of 4 ft 6. Rocket raccoon a height of 4ft in comics but 3 ft 1 in the movies. However these champions are both tall compared to Hit Monkey, who stands (or really hunches) at 2ft 5. That’s 77cm, very not CHONKS.

But the smallest living things aren’t people, monkeys, or whatever part of that inbetween rocket raccoon is but rather plants, fungi and micro-organisms.

Well the smallest micro-organisms are viruses, meaning that Warlocks Techno-organic transmode virus must be the smallest living thing in the game right? Wrong. Very wrong. Viruses aren’t living things! They need a host to reproduce and thus aren’t technically alive. This just makes our mission harder.

On a similar note the symbiotes on Carnage and Venom are the same, they’re not really alive.

Now what about Man Thing? He has these pores that he places on you, these are alive right? They’re made of organic material straight from Man-Thing himself, Man-Thing doesn’t need a host so I guess they count. However a pore is too big, it gets MUCH smaller.

Now we talk Omega Red. Death SPORES. A spore is living, it contains everything it needs to become an organism. Spores are smaller than pores.

Smallest thing in the game, done dusted hope you enjoyed moving on.

BUT WAIT.

Dormammu is his own dimension and can thus become infinitely small, right? Yes? No. He has a limit. For his dimension to exist it has to be one particle big. Dormammu cannot create a dimension smaller than a single particle as then it will become 0D (0 dimensional) and thus no longer exist. Dormammu cannot make his own particles smaller than a particle. (It’s a bit weird but easy enough to understand)

So what is smaller than a single particle? Ant man and the Wasp. Now the wasp has less mass than Ant Man (look it up) thus she is at base smaller than Ant-Man. However when they use Pym Particles they can shrink themselves to be smaller than atoms and go into the ‘quantum realm’. I put ‘quantum realm’ into quote marks because technically this that and the other, bottom line is quantum physics doesn’t exist in its own realm. So yes. As small as can be. Thread finally ended.

BUT NO

Ghost.

Ghost can phase, thus becoming intangible and teleporting to the quantum realm. Notice how this one isn’t in quote marks. That’s because Ghost phases and ceases existing for short periods of time. Unlike Wasps ‘quantum realm’ she doesn’t shrink down to smaller-than-atom size, she stops existing. Now quantum theory is the theory binding existence and how particles exist/don’t. A bit like a more modern Schrödingers cat theory. Now Ghost ceasing to exist means she no longer has a size. Dormammu can only shrink down to a single particle, which is about 0.0000000001m at its smallest (or 1.0x10^-10). Now if we say Wasp can shrink down to a tenth of a thousandth of that (Based on the time she spends in the quantum realm with her mother I’ll assume the large land masses they stand on are atoms, they seem to be around a tenth of a thousandth of the size of one of these atoms but that’s still an approximation) she is now around 0.0000000000000167m tall. (Or 1.67x10^-14, I think). Ghost when phased has a height of 0. Just 0, no more than that. In numbers that would be 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000... And never ending. Or for those who like standard form 0.0x10^-infinity.

So there we have it. If there is anything in the game smaller than Ghost I’d be intrigued as to how it got a height of -1 but hey, crazier things have happened in comics. That was a very long winded way of finding the least CHONKS character in the game but we got there in the end. If you read down here than thanks and I’ll see you soon.

Comments

• Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I prefered the CHONKY one. This is just taking it too far
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

The answer is:

#Size: S
    when are we getting size xs I wonder
  • Options
    Assuming you mean independent beings (and not necessarily the heroes themselves), but not things like virus's or bacteria, etc...

You can start with Meek, well OK he's (it's ?) not too small, but still probably smaller than Rocket and HitMonkey.
    Next down would maybe be the squirrel companions (Tippy and the others).
    Even though Antman and Wasp can shrink down, they do maintain their mass, but still small (so how would those 2 compare to next ones...)
    Kang's army of bees (or are those mechanical drone equivalents of a bee ?)

So could justifiably be Antman's commanded army of insects from his SP2.
  • Options
    HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    It has to be loki, cuz hulk called him puny.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Antman when he shrinks Duh
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    My unit stash.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    @SummonerNR yeah those are some good suggestions. Lang’s bees are non living though. Ant Mans ants make sense as well.
  • Options
    Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    Now I feel cap's pain when Scott was trying to explain Quantum Physics.
  • Options
    manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    How about tippy the squirrel