**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Legends run this Month

Hey guys, I'm planning to do my first ever legends run on this months quest. Maybe by next week I'll start will finish heroic and masters in the fastest time possible. Will keep you guys updated. Have full suicides and got the boosts with the energy refills gonna be using corvus all the way. Will post my final time here. Any tips will always be helpful:)

Comments

• Options
    Maaz_Khan4Maaz_Khan4 Posts: 56
    Hey guys just got done with my legends run... my time was 3hours 05mins and 52 seconds. Can someone tell me the average time for this months quest? Do I stand a chance to get the legends run title?
  • Options
    Does anyone know where I can check the time or know the place where they announce the winners?
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Could be pretty close. You will have to wait until the period is over.
  • Options
    Thanks man.... im really nervous this was one of the most stressful content to do. Just waiting for the results or anyone who has done it to know their time. This will give me an idea of where I can place.
  • Options
    AE_Inc1AE_Inc1 Posts: 27
    Maaz_Khan4, I do not know what the average time is for this month's legend run. It is too early to tell. However, I do know that the "safe time" for most legend runs is below 3 hours. This time was calculated based on my few hours of research. It is possible to get the title without a sub-3, but your chances significantly drop (for the most part). Last month's EQ was an outlier, however. The 75th percentile and below managed to secure the title with times way past 3:10. Your time could have easily made the cutoff last month. As I mentioned before, it is too early to tell what the average time is this month. I can only assume that with the amount of people wanting to get the title before it disappears, the cutoff will be much higher.
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

Does anyone know where I can check the time or know the place where they announce the winners?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/9833/hall-of-legends#latest
  • Options
    AE_Inc1 said:

Maaz_Khan4, I do not know what the average time is for this month's legend run. It is too early to tell. However, I do know that the "safe time" for most legend runs is below 3 hours. This time was calculated based on my few hours of research. It is possible to get the title without a sub-3, but your chances significantly drop (for the most part). Last month's EQ was an outlier, however. The 75th percentile and below managed to secure the title with times way past 3:10. Your time could have easily made the cutoff last month. As I mentioned before, it is too early to tell what the average time is this month. I can only assume that with the amount of people wanting to get the title before it disappears, the cutoff will be much higher.

Prof. X intro animation screwed the normal times up. That‘s the reason for times around 3:10
  • Options
    SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Also the connection lag was pretty bad last month. I got it with 3:04.
  • Options
    AtoneAtone Posts: 10
    I finished in 2 hours and 54 minutes with Corvus as a 5/65 with full suicides and max boosts. It didn’t help that the game crashed on me 6 times. Still managed to get it done within a decent time. Looking forward to seeing everyone else’s time. Goodluck. :smile:
  • Options
    Flamingo_dudeFlamingo_dude Posts: 11
    I just finished in 3hours and 4 minutes.

Master 1h 37min.
    Heroic 1h 27min.

Crashed 4 times.

Could probably have shaved another 5 min, if i had the +20% attack instead i used the +15% all the way.
  • Options
    2:47
  • Options
    LibkenLibken Posts: 19
    Looks like another fall out on my end.. 3.21 with good lag and 5 crashes CG full suicides XR iOS 14

I’d be happy to hear of strategies for those 2.40- 2.55 runs with these garbage connection issues..
  • Options
    FlareificFlareific Posts: 2
    edited October 2020
    Is there still time to go for a legends run? I can’t find the cut off. (Oct 22nd)
  • Options
    Yeah you can only do the run in the first 2 weeks of the event quest going live so the legends run is concluded for this month (October 2020).

Awesome work to everyone who attempted it I hope all of us get the title:)
    Also do post your title pics if you get them with the time:)
  • Options
    Yo everyone i got the legends title:) tell me about you guys:)
  • Options
    Second place
  • Options

Yo everyone i got the legends title:) tell me about you guys:)

Nice, did you do your run on android?
  • Options
    Yes I did my run on android:) note 20 and still made it:)
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Don‘t know why even slower times were enough, but maybe not many people are doing it anymore. Or many got screwed from crashes?

Got it and I am No. 16 on the list.

But: big congratulations to everyone who made it, no matter if you had 2:45 or 3:15 as your time. ^.^
  • Options
    EmilikEmilik Posts: 120
    edited November 2020
    Congrats. Unfortunately i missed the title this time (apparently kinda missed for 3 minutes)
    I don’t know if i will retry this month if the don’t fix these terrible bugs (my game crashed more than 15 time during my run)

Ps: did my run in 3.09h
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★

Yes I did my run on android:) note 20 and still made it:)

what was your time ?
  • Options
    Ohh man sorry to hear that believe me ios has very big advantage over android. I'd have made easy under 3hours. So I recommend to people unless you have the top android only then go for it otherwise get an ios.
  • Options

Ohh man sorry to hear that believe me ios has very big advantage over android. I'd have made easy under 3hours. So I recommend to people unless you have the top android only then go for it otherwise get an ios.

I use an iPhone and also have 6*r3 corvus+full attack masteries. The craches ruined everything for me and many other people as well
  • Options
    Emilik said:

I use an iPhone and also have 6*r3 corvus+full attack masteries. The craches ruined everything for me and many other people as well
    Well, depending ... my game crashed 4 times and I still was the 16th fastest to finish. Loading times are probably the biggest deal. Normal fights around 2s and to get back into the fight after crash I had around 5s time. iPhone is really carrying you.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINK said:

Emilik said:

Well, depending ... my game crashed 4 times and I still was the 16th fastest to finish. Loading times are probably the biggest deal. Normal fights around 2s and to get back into the fight after crash I had around 5s time. iPhone is really carrying you.
    Tbh loading time was pretty fast. My problem was how many times my game crashed, at 15 times i stopped counting, basically almost 10 mins lost