**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Now that CCP vids are out, what are everyone's thoughts on Cosmic Ghost Rider?

13»

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Enjoy it while it lasts because KD somehow gets more and more disliked each and every day even when you think he couldn’t possibly get worse.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Perfectly balanced as all things should be

Beautiful.

Enjoy it while it lasts because KD somehow gets more and more disliked each and every day even when you think he couldn’t possibly get worse.

Your point is?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Still not convinced of whole "Best Cosmic" thing. As of right now, I still don't think he'll be as relevant or usable as Corvus, CMM, or Hype. He definitely has potential to be though. I just wanna give it some more time.

There's no confusion, there is absolutely no chance in hell he is as good as corvus, ZERO.
    Now that's just wrong, you're just salty cuz you have a r3 6* Corvus. CGR DEFINITELY has the potential to be better than Corvus.
    why would that make me salty? that's completely illogical
    Cuz you said there is “ZERO” chance CGR is better than Corvus which is just wrong
    that doesn’t make someone salty lol

Etjama said:

Still not convinced of whole "Best Cosmic" thing. As of right now, I still don't think he'll be as relevant or usable as Corvus, CMM, or Hype. He definitely has potential to be though. I just wanna give it some more time.

There's no confusion, there is absolutely no chance in hell he is as good as corvus, ZERO.
    Now that's just wrong, you're just salty cuz you have a r3 6* Corvus. CGR DEFINITELY has the potential to be better than Corvus.
    Cuz you said there is “ZERO” chance CGR is better than Corvus which is just wrong
    He would be salty cuz he has a r3 6* Corvus so obviously he would have a natural bias
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

Etjama said:

He would be salty cuz he has a r3 6* Corvus so obviously he would have a natural bias
    why would he be salty because there’s someone better than Corvus? Just because he has a r3 Corvus doesn’t mean he’d be salty. It’s not like Corvus will be irrelevant once CGR comes out
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    I mean I am Suuuuuper tempted to spend bank on his cav crystals......but cyber weekend deals are around the corner and Im hoping the 6* shards will be bumped up some more for since im saving for the the next featured 6* crystals
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★

MattMan said:

Nerf incoming

It has already come

They’ll nerf him further
    MattMan said:

MattMan said:

Nerf incoming

It has already come

They’ll nerf him further
    Nah I doubt it. They already nerfed him once, it would be foolish to nerf him again after the testing that has recently occurred to cause the first nerf.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

why would he be salty because there’s someone better than Corvus? Just because he has a r3 Corvus doesn’t mean he’d be salty. It’s not like Corvus will be irrelevant once CGR comes out
    ya it's completely absurd and i stand by what i said 100%, kabam will not release someone on the level of corvus, idk what having corvus on my roster has to do with anything

Etjama said:

ya it's completely absurd and i stand by what i said 100%, kabam will not release someone on the level of corvus, idk what having corvus on my roster has to do with anything
    you're not Kabam, are you? How could you come to that decision?
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I’m less concerned about him being the best cosmic as being the best Ghost Rider, best Punisher, AND best herald! He’s unified the belts! How can he defend all these titles?
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

I’m less concerned about him being the best cosmic as being the best Ghost Rider, best Punisher, AND best herald! He’s unified the belts! How can he defend all these titles?

Pray that the final herald doesn't dethrone him from the said title because there's room for one more herald if CGR is the link between Silver Surfer and Galactus
    Lovejoy72 said:

He's easily the best in all of those categories lol