**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where has your first 5* ended up?

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Arena points for me
    Karnak 😐
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2020
    I don't play arena, they aren't on war defense, never use them offensively, because they suck.
    My first 5* was the most "effective" character in the game- Red Cyclops.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I use them occasionally, and they are good for specific fights (ex: bringing blade just for magik)
    Hyperion is still hitting waves for me
  • FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 107 β˜…
    I don't play arena, they aren't on war defense, never use them offensively, because they suck.
    Iirc I got the cheat code that is Ultron. Such high damage numbers. /s

For real I don't remember the last time I used him. He isn't the worst champion or anything but he still hurts to play.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Arena points for me
    My 1st 5* has never gotten use outside arena, and not because he's a terrible champion. My 1st 5* was Hawkeye. But he was also my 1st 4* a few months before and by then I had him duped at 4/40 with no plans to to take him to 5/50. So unduped 5* HE sat at R1, never touching him, using my 4* version when I needed his utility every now and again.

When resources started coming in more consistently, and the thought of having a 3/45 or maybe even a 4/55 HE crossed my mind, I finally form my 1st 6* crystal....and pull a Hawkeye. Poor 5* HE has been the middle child of my HE triplets for nearly the entirety of my MCOC career.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    MY MOONNIGHT WILL RETURN!!!!!
  • NysseNysse Posts: 11 β˜…
    I use them everyday and they are part of my main questing team
    I got my first 5* a few years back and he became my first awakened 5* a few months later. At the time it was the worst character ever... Magneto. But now I use him all the time because of the buff. He does long fights really good and some short fights as well.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Became my first 5/65, nearly sig 200 now. Never go anywhere without them if I can help it. Basically carried me through content.
  • CharlesThe69thCharlesThe69th Posts: 28 β˜…
    I might use my Vulture once in a blue moon in a Havok-heavy war, but that’s only until I get a Warlock. Mainly he just sits at the bottom of my roster, along with Rhino and my 5* Thor Jane Foster.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I use them occasionally, and they are good for specific fights (ex: bringing blade just for magik)
    my first was rogue. by my tenth five star crystal she was sig 60 lol. shes sitting at 3/45 for now but I'll eventually take her to 4/55 and later 5/65 when i have resources to spare.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Corvus Glaive clears my path
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Arena points for me
    She Hulk. She’s at R4, but I don’t really have a use for her. Used her a ton before her nerf
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Arena points for me
    Same here.First 5* was carnage and he is at r2
  • HarpenerHarpener Posts: 41 β˜…
    Arena points for me
    First 5 star was red cyclops. He’s now sitting at sig 160 as an R1. I can’t stop pulling him
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Arena points for me
    Iron patriot, also my 2nd and 3rd, so yeah
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Arena points for me
    Crossbones. That was 3 years ago and a solid pull back then.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2020
    Arena points for me
    Colossus was my first 5*. Yeah I know he’s been buffed and all. But when your first 5* champ was considered trash roughly 3 years ago; it’s hard to look past the disappointment. All that grinding just to get Kabamed.
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 β˜…β˜…
    I am super fortunate that Magik was my first 5* (pulled her back in September of 2016), my first 5/65 sig 200 as well. She's part of my main questing team with Nick, Quake, Corvus and Warlock. Love her to this day and she's my absolute favorite champion.

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Arena points for me
    OG Spider-Man. I barely used him and this was when 5*s first came out lol
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Let’s just say beast isn’t that good
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Star-Lord back when he was all the rage. Sadly I never awakened him until a few months ago.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2020
    Arena points for me
    mine was jane foster and her pi is too low for me to even use her in arena
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Captain Marvel OG R4. I used her for poison nodes until I got Hulk, and then Gladiator Hulk.

Now she just sits there doing nothing.
  • UrAWizardWadeUrAWizardWade Posts: 8 β˜…
    My first was ghost rider, and since then I haven't used him as much because I've gotten higher tier champs.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My first five star was quake. I use her everywhere
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 835 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Arena points for me
    Juggernaut was my first 5* pull (and third, and sixth IIRC). He gets used in Arena but nowhere else.
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Arena points for me
    Chobbly said:

Juggernaut was my first 5* pull (and third, and sixth IIRC). He gets used in Arena but nowhere else.

Ouch