**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

They keep messing up sasquatch...

2»

Comments

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Nww007 said:

When sasquatch was released his rupture damage over time from sp2 was doing 1/3 of the damage from ccp pre release at about 600 per tick. It was like this until September update.

At this point they broke mechanic where the ruptures gave an attack boost for each one applied to the opponent for the first 2 hits on sp2, making him hit like a wet noodle. They fixed this pretty quickly and upon doing so the rupture damage over time from the original issue was also fixed doing the pre release 1800 per tick at that time

After this new update the DOT from sp2 applied ruptures is back to the 600 per tick.

When I originally brought this issue up on this forum people were very combative about it. However I turned out to be correct. With the champion being out longer hopefully more will understand what I'm talking about.

It is so frustrating trying to contact kabam through tickets to explain things like this. Maybe this Will be enough to shine light on the issue to get it fixed

Those people who deal with tickets are a joke. Pretty sure they don't read them an just hope you'll go away. Hate to admit it but they always wear me out. I don't have the energy to send the same thing 4 times just to have my ticket closed without warning. Hope they get him fixed soon. Good luck.
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    It’s Canadian Thanksgiving today so we wont get any updates till tomorrow at the earliest...
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    Any updates on this?
  • RyanGolfRyanGolf Posts: 60
    Tman0971 said:

Any updates on this?

shhh they're practicing their new transparency
  • Hey gang! Got an update on this, sorry for the delay but I was working on getting clarification.

So in 28.1 we found an issue with how his Rupture was interacting with certain opponents and we implemented a temporary fix. This had the side effect of increasing his damage to unintended levels.

With this latest update, we implemented a more permanently viable solution to the issue; this solution also returned his damage numbers to the levels they were at before the issues, which was where he was at when he launched. As this was his intended damage, we'll be keeping him there.
This discussion has been closed.