**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Collar Tech - An underrated mastery

2»

Comments

• Options
    Jazzy011Jazzy011 Posts: 81

I just did a comparison using Ghost against WS, with and without 3 points on collar tech.

Both fights started with phase, let him hit me twice and then i hit him 4 times & then stop the fight.

Here are the results.

That barely seems worth the mastery points. Maybe if it was for all classes. Points can be better used in Deep Wounds or Assassin or something.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    @Mcdonalds Jesus! Hulkbuster with 4/5 collar tech is a monster! 🤣🤣

Now, I think I'm convinced enough to use that 4-5 gem and awakening on him 😆
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

My rank 4 is ending cavalier difficulty fights in 30 hits! 🤣
  • Options
    Mcdonalds said:

Kill_Grey said:

How much does it reduce by?
    13% reduced combat power rate for the opponent.
    With hulkbuster, I can get get one or two more heavies after his SP 2 rotation, and easily cycle SP 1's back-to-back afterwards!
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

I just did a comparison using Ghost against WS, with and without 3 points on collar tech.

Both fights started with phase, let him hit me twice and then i hit him 4 times & then stop the fight.

Here are the results.

According to what I've heard and noticed, it's more substantial in longer fights.
    WS did have slightly less power with CT, but not sure if it's worth putting 3 points there or better used else where?
    Agreed .. the difference just seems to small for the investment ...

I mean the problem may be that Mystic Dispersion is so "OP"/strong that anything by comparison is not good enough .. but that's also a fair argument ... if you put two options on the table .. 1 overly strong, 1 overly weak ... guess which one people will use? ;)

They definitely need to balance those 6 skill masteries .. as really MD is the only "useful" one .. with Collar Tech being 2nd best .. and it falls horribly short in comparison .. :(
  • Options
    AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    Darkhawk after sp2 with some points in collar tech...