Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

What is your current 5/6* pull streak like?

Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

What is your current 5/6* pull streak like? 94 votes

Phenomenal. Top tier champ pulls left and right
13%
razielWubbie075RoOOtsUnidentifiedCreatureScopeotoe987Kill_GreyWhoDaPooFiiNCHFlashSpideyNegative0shield456The_Sentry06[Deleted User] 13 votes
Extremely up and down. A meme tier here a god tier there.
34%
Ja197016wegnerkOsfan8manveertherealColonaut123Colinwhitworth69JChanceH9MC2707Ramadadangarang122SoulOfDarknessGarrettNH3t3rYENANSASHESRenaxqqSneakyWarriorBlack_Swanpete8388JueVioleGraceAgent_X_zzz 32 votes
Mediocre as usual. Nothing too horrible but nothing that helps much.
20%
allinashesAb_SamadpseudosanePrathapThatOneMasterGamerRockypantherxQacobKelvinKageX_Factor_AgentIron_Patriot_is_litdynastyhowlDonDudu2809Sarvanga1_SuperiorSymbioteCrasyduckNewlinstheoryShøckerWill3808avenge_123 19 votes
Miserable. I am being flooded with garbage can champs.
29%
DrZolaWorld EaterzuffyGK_23Spurgeon14TheHoodedDormammuDRTOAlbi⁴7²00⁴LmaoKDSuperFlash10Atiqilis_790EtjamaOGAvengerAstoundsErosenseiogBonzodavidBawa69MasterpuffChewie420TwistedTalentz 28 votes
A mix of the whole scale.
2%
Gr8TonyStarkmlg420_360noscope 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Mainly my 6* luck has been utter garbage. I've pulled Abomination, sentry, kamala khan, diablo, nightcrawler, recently. 14 6* champs so far, still waiting for a good one worthy enough for rank 2.

On the bright side my 5* luck has been quite good, recently I've gotten corvus, magneto dupe, sorceror supreme and havok so that eases the pain a little on my terrible 6* luck.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
    My last few 6s pulls, not in exact order: dupe Nebula, Cap IW, Omega Red, dupe Hawkeye, Inv Woman, Ghost, dupe Dormammu, dupe Diablo.

Cap, Pigpen and Ghost are great but 1) I have all three as max 5 stars, and 2) I need to awaken all three and put massive amounts of sig stones in them, so it'll be awhile before I reap those benefits. I might take Ghost up anyway, if I get a tech T5cc formed.

• Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

My 6* pulls are mostly abysmal. Nebula, carnage, dr strange, and warlock have been my last couple 6*. My 5* have been phenomenal though, quake, prof x, symbiote supreme, dragon man, wolverine, hit monkey, air walker, venom, and hulkbuster.

Bro that 6* luck is not abysmal at all, nebula, warlock and carnage are all awesome
  • Options
    pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★
    My last three 6 stars have been iron patriot, cyclops, and mordo.

Amongst my last ten 5 stars (including feature pulls) hit monkey, prof x, dragon man, torch, archangel.

So all the luck has been in the 5 star pulls.
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    My latest 6* pulls. So awesome.

• Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,577 ★★★★★
    6* Venompool is a waste of space.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    5* luck has been quite a bit above average, but not insane. 6* luck has been up and down, but the ups are so high that its ok
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    The only good 6* I have is Elsa. The rest are black Bolt, falcon, dpxf, venompool, champion, black panther civil war, superior iron man, and sentry.

I chose this option because of my 5* luck. I've gotten quake, Hyperion, Thing, sorcerer supreme, shehulk, Nick Fury, just to name a few.
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I wouldn’t say they have been all absolute game changers but they have been all solid at least
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    In terms of 5*, its phenomenal, got Ghost, Starky, Havok, Sym Supreme, Carnage, Cap IW, Void and Archangel in a span of 2 months. The only dud in the last 2 months is probably an Annihilus dupe.
    However my 6* luck is trash: Hawkeye, Terrax, Diablo, Jane Foster
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    My pills would probably be considered good by most, but I don’t have any use for them at this point. Hence, mediocre.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,800 ★★★★★

My pills would probably be considered good by most, but I don’t have any use for them at this point. Hence, mediocre.

Get me some of those pills
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    My last good pull out of 5/6* crystals was a Darkhawk late Aug(ish) Since then I've accumulated nearly all of the almost entirely useless trash of the tech/cosmic classes.
    I did have some decent luck with those free GM crystals 5* Mojo, Guilly 2099 dupe mid September. So its not all bad.
    Still sad tho. 2.5k shards from my next 6*.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Rookiie said:

Dear God, I laughed so hard at this that I nearly spit my food out of my mouth! 😆
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    My first 6 star was Thing (Beyond God Tier), second was Man Thing (Meh), third was King groot (Meh). My first 5 stars were awesome, I got Quake, Havok, Sentinel, Ghulk (Just to name a few), but recently, I haven't been able to pull anything but trash from my 5 star crystals.
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

Trust me, the effects don’t last as long as you want. They’re supposed to make you feel good after pulling a groot, but I’m finding them less and less effective
  • Options
    Mcdonalds said:

Rookiie said:

Trust me, the effects don’t last as long as you want. They’re supposed to make you feel good after pulling a groot, but I’m finding them less and less effective
    I'd take pills no matter what
    That’s...that’s an issue right there.
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I opened a cosmic/tech crystal that had Corvus, Warlock, Ghost, G2099, and Sentinel all in the reel and landed on a Nebula. Nebula is a good champ and she can also shut down robots. But I have a magneto... 2 of them actually. As a 5* and 6* so that nebula pull is nothing but more arena points.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I am opening mutant skill duals for a good mutant but am getting only skill champs such as squirrel girl and Ronin.
  • Options
    Atiqilis_790Atiqilis_790 Posts: 20

Last 5
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Last 3 out of 4 six star pulls have been BWCV, Donino and human Torch
  • Options
    Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    Just pulled 5* og DD from incursion crystal, ill awaken and max sig him over Aegon just because he was one of my favorites growing up, can care less about tier lists
  • Options
    FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 107
    Ridiculously lucky. Last month I was on fire. Opened my first two 6*s and got some for 5*s. Of all my pulls, the only bad one was my 5* Thor Ragnarok. And before that my worst pull was 5* Punisher 2099. A bit better now lul. So good.
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    My streak is amazing

My most recent 5star pull from mystic and science
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    6*(From Most Recent To Least Recent):
    1.) Ægon Dupe
    2.) Ghost
    3.) Domino
    5*s (From most Recent To Least Recent):
    1.) Air Walker
    2.) Sasquatch
    3.) Havok

I expect nothing more then Karnak from my next 6*.
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Even I think my 5atar streak will end soon