**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What happens when u reach max level 99 on champions?

What happens when you reach max level 99 with your champs? I have been told by other u get a crystal but I have never seen that with my champions....

Comments

• Options
    R0ID_RAGER0ID_RAGE Posts: 37
    Strmygrl03 wrote: »
    What happens when you reach max level 99 with your champs? I have been told by other u get a crystal but I have never seen that with my champions....

Yes you get a max signature ability crystal if you get a champion from a crystal that is already at max signature level... Those max sig crystals most of the time only give you extra 3* or 4* shards depending on the max sig crystal you obtained but on rare and extremely lucky occasions you might end up getting a Immortal Iron Fist from them like I got!
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Yep, pretty much what rage said.

For me, I like to focus all my 2* and 3* sig stones on a few high sig champs so that they can get to 99 faster. When they do get to 99 and you dupe them, it gives you the usual 55 shards and the crystal, which can give you another 55 shards most of the time (or maybe something better).. So even though you don't get the rare prizes in the crystal, you still get more shards, which is a win-win situation imo!
  • Options
    Strmygrl03Strmygrl03 Posts: 4
    That's interesting considering I have quiet a few duped and maxed and have nver received any of those items
  • Options
    I am ready to quit game. Spent so much money and finding out that I don't even get same rewards as others
  • Options
    I am ready to quit game. Spent so much money and finding out that I don't even get same rewards as others

It all comes down to luck, I dont have an immortal iron fist. Personally, hearing from my other alliance mates, IIF isn't exactly a game changer, most just have him rotting in their rosters or to be used in arena. There's no need to quit the game if you don't have him
  • Options
    Sorry, forgot to add (I would add but for some reason I need to wait 15 minutes to edit? That's going to increase spam but yea).

This max sig ability crystal thing should come to you naturally. I don't think it's worth it to constantly spend money for the sole sake of maxing champion sig abilities just for the crystal, just let the dupes come in naturally and you will eventually get there without wasting money.
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    You don't get max crystals by reaching sig 99, you get them by duping a champ that is already at sig 99.
  • Options
    That's my point theses champs are maxed and duped. I had one that I just got another dup on that is maxed and didnt receive anything other then gold and basic catalyst
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    also rebmer unso coluse and pusinher dont giv the max cystal
  • Options
    spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    Personally, hearing from my other alliance mates, IIF isn't exactly a game changer, most just have him rotting in their rosters or to be used in arena.

IIF WAS a game changer before 12.0 broke his armor break ability. He was awesome. It's a shame that the changes to the way armor/armor break function destroyed his ability. He's incredibly rare and hard to get, and now he's useless. They should at least make him one of the top prestige champs. His 5* prestige is really high, but his 4* prestige is nothing special.
  • Options
    That's my point theses champs are maxed and duped. I had one that I just got another dup on that is maxed and didnt receive anything other then gold and basic catalyst

Then open a ticket. That's not how it's supposed to work. Keep in mind certain dupes won't trigger a max crystal, like winning basic champs, punisher, UC, can't remember if winning featured champ did or not.
  • Options
    spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    Keep in mind certain dupes won't trigger a max crystal, like winning basic champs, punisher, UC, can't remember if winning featured champ did or not.

I'm pretty sure that winning a champ from arena will not give you a max sig crystal. It will only give you the 20x dupe, no ISO or anything else. Hopefully someone else can verify, but I'm pretty sure that's how it works.
  • Options
    spumington wrote: »
    Keep in mind certain dupes won't trigger a max crystal, like winning basic champs, punisher, UC, can't remember if winning featured champ did or not.

I'm pretty sure that winning a champ from arena will not give you a max sig crystal. It will only give you the 20x dupe, no ISO or anything else. Hopefully someone else can verify, but I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

Yeah I know basic arena works like that and I am confident the featured works like that but not 100% sure so didn't want to state it as fact.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    You get a max signature crystal if you dup a champion that is already at 99x. If that champs gets to 99x in that crystal, you won't get anything.
    Some champs don't give that crystal, like Punisher, Unstoppable Colossus, or basic champs in the arena.