**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who are your top 5 favorite suicide champs?

2»

Comments

• BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    With suicide masteries running- Red Hulk is a monster. His passive ability turns poison into massive extra damage (heat charge).
    Omega Red is by far my favorite. Bleeding triggers his death field, which is all he needs to stack D.O.T.
    Wanted to throw Red Hulk some love though, he’s a beast.
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Claire, Ghost, Corvus, Magik, Quake. (I don't have Omega Red)
    Honorable mention to Aegon, Morningstar, Red Hulk and Colossus.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Groot is good also no joke he is great if he gets many I Am Groots and triggers then the damage is good
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Groot is good also no joke he is great if he gets many I Am Groots and triggers then the damage is good

And you’re actually serious...
  • Sudhan_12345Sudhan_12345 Posts: 26
    omega red
    corvus glaive
    magneto(red)
    black widow(claire voyant)
    hulk buster
    ghost(with hood synergy) (i dont know the top 5,but top 6 are these ones)
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Questing: Corvus and Omega Red
    Defence: Elsa
    ROL farming: Domino
    Arena: EVERYONE!!
  • the9israelthe9israel Posts: 4

Does corvus need to be duped?
  • Darkraider234Darkraider234 Posts: 125
    GMAX77 said:

So I recently began using suicide masteries as I primarily play Arena. I've only gone half in, and have double edge, while foregoing liquid courage. I can definitely tell a difference in power, though for questing it can get a tad annoying having to top off some champs with potions. To the question...."Which are your top 5 favorite suicide champs in the game?" Feel free to take into account double edge, liquid courage, or both. Mine are:

Omega Red - even as a maxed out 4 star the instant bleed helps him dish out crazy damage
    Corvus - For Corvus the bleed actually acts as a healing mechanism...and he's Corvus
    Ghost - instant fury
    Colossus - Bleed immune and extra damage "Nuff Said"
    Darkhawk - similar reason as Colossus

BWCV,Corvus,Ghost,Omega,Red Mag
  • Darkraider234Darkraider234 Posts: 125

Does corvus need to be duped?
    Nope
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Corvus
    Omega Red
    Colossus (especially with prof x on the team)
    Elsa
    And last but not least DOOM. I know I know. But I love using him. I just have to accept I can only use him for 2 or 3 fights max.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Omega red
    Aegon
    Corvus
    Ghost
    Cosmic ghost rider
    Cap sparkles

& Just about anyone with fury/Deadpool
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Ghost, Quake, Omega, Claire, Ibom, RMags, Shang. Corvus when viable. CGR and/or Angela otherwise.

Basically though, any champ that doesn't rely on sp1 spam for damage. Or DDHK. Lol.

Yeah, I can't count.