**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mephisto soul imprisonment not working?

b8tgf2xrsdzg.jpg

ktm33hv9yj05.jpg

This is a passive ability not signature. It should had prevented Dr. Voodoo from regening. Am I missing anything?

Comments

• AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    They may have the order setup wrong, and it does not apply to the fight until after opponent's abilities do. IceMan has same thing with his Armor.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    You must not have gotten the right mephisto because the one in master mode is working as intended.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Depends on who it benefits..lol
  • Hey @Outsidergua, sorry to hear that's happening to you. I moved this to the correct category so that anyone else who may be experiencing the same thing can have a better chance of spotting this. Would you be able to let me know what device and OS you're running, as well as if you experienced this against any other champions?
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Or is it the same thing as King groot against Iceman? KG:s furys proc at the same time as coldsnap thus KG aint able to shrug it off at the start of a fight
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    Hey @Outsidergua, sorry to hear that's happening to you. I moved this to the correct category so that anyone else who may be experiencing the same thing can have a better chance of spotting this. Would you be able to let me know what device and OS you're running, as well as if you experienced this against any other champions?

You're kidding me right? The device would have no impact on this...
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    It's not a device thing...he's broken...he will get fixed when bases appears.