**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quake issues in war

Anyone else having quake issues in war. I’m missing like 50% of my parrys. Also when I reapply heavy she busts stands there sometimes. I don’t have these issues anywhere else in the game. Can quake perfect other than war. It’s almost like the timing is lagged or something. This is on IOS

Comments

• Options
    Adamb208Adamb208 Posts: 152
    I don’t think it is a quake issue. I just lost my colossus to a dragon man because the game stopped responding to my screen taps. I was 4 hits into a 5 hit combo and colossus just stopped and stood there. Wouldn’t hit, dex, dash, anything. I think there is something generally wrong with the input recognition. This was in AW on node 30. Yesterday I couldn’t parry an Elektra for nearly an entire fight. Only took 2 total (and they were just random during the match). This was in the week 2 hades quest on the bleed path. Kabam really needs to look into this. On latest iOS using iPhone XS.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I had freezing controls in Epic Hades against Mojo.
  • Options
    ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Adamb208 said:

I don’t think it is a quake issue. I just lost my colossus to a dragon man because the game stopped responding to my screen taps. I was 4 hits into a 5 hit combo and colossus just stopped and stood there. Wouldn’t hit, dex, dash, anything. I think there is something generally wrong with the input recognition. This was in AW on node 30. Yesterday I couldn’t parry an Elektra for nearly an entire fight. Only took 2 total (and they were just random during the match). This was in the week 2 hades quest on the bleed path. Kabam really needs to look into this. On latest iOS using iPhone XS.

I agree the entire war is bugged at the moment, but are you aware that Elektra is generally hard to parry anyway?
  • Options
    It is so frustrating. I’ve been alright w my other champs. Or maybe I just haven’t noticed it as much because I take path 9 with one of my accounts and can’t stun anyways. It’s the path 7 account I’m having the problem. It’s exactly like my screen taps aren’t registering. Other ally members are experiencing the same. But not all
  • Options
    SuperZeroHer0SuperZeroHer0 Posts: 36
    Hey ImGod. I am facing you in war right now haha funny
  • Options
    ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★

Hey ImGod. I am facing you in war right now haha funny

What's your ingame name?