**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Havok counter?

Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips

Best Havok counter? 125 votes

G2099
8%
Swe_wolfisNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEKDSuperFlash10Kill_GreySwarmOfRavensMaxLeeAgent_X_zzzGr8TonyStarkCheesePizzaRedKalagh 10 votes
Warlock
42%
CoatHang3rLightburn22zuffykpkumardtsLvernon15JBC89AceLuffySaboHendrossThefire13LmaoDaphboyninjadtkGrootman1294playinggameletzeezee57GildenlowspaceoctopusCiciliatoZombieZeddXva23 53 votes
Doctor Voodoo
0%
Duke_Silver 1 vote
Taskmaster
4%
SaiyanHammerbro_64MaxGaminggforcefankingbradley1297 5 votes
Doc Ock
1%
PrathapJohnyBoy 2 votes
Guardian
6%
bloodyCainTaterinoRockyshockyRookiieIron_Patriot_is_litCarracho01Xguard77DarkKnight646 8 votes
Hulkbuster
3%
Erendinger0casual0[Deleted User]Chucho1224 4 votes
Hyperion
0%
CLUEMANATTI 1 vote
Angela
0%
VenΩmega 1 vote
Other
32%
ChadhoganSkyfallNownameplas16wegnerkJrtiger23ReferenceUnidentifiedCreaturechrisfernendezzzVoltolosAleorŁŤÇabqberStevieManWonderawesome1werRU11011BonzodavidMauledEdeuinkMCOCHazzaTwistedTalentz 40 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    G2099
    Whoops, forgot to add Colossus, cyclops and Havok himself 😅

Sorry guys, max 10 options.
  • Options
    G2099

They all work well. Although, it might be Colossus because he's armor break immune and a lot of Havoks are placed on crumbling armor.

I've actually seen havoks on pilfer and buffet. Not really a Colossus-able fight there.
  • Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Cyclops is objectively the safest counter
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I think colossus, warlock, and g2099 are the best options. colossus for crumbling armor is fantastic. warlock drains power on projectile attacks, so even if you somehow get your armor removed, you can remove charges
  • Options
    G2099
    Kill_Grey said:

I didn't add venom either 😱
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

You put Taskmaster as an option, and left those guys out. 😤
  • Options
    G2099

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

You put Taskmaster as an option, and left those guys out. 😤
    👀
  • Options
    ElwindElwind Posts: 364 ★★★
    Other
    Colossus
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    G2099
    Colossus should defo be in that list. I soloed the 6.3.3 Havok all 6 times with Colossus. He's an absolute beast against Havok.
  • Options
    G2099

Colossus should defo be in that list. I soloed the 6.3.3 Havok all 6 times with Colossus. He's an absolute beast against Havok.

Sorry about not adding him 😅

Idk why, but my mind went to variant 3 Havok first, so I completely forgot about Colossus since he isn't tech. After that, I thought about the monthly EQ Havok when he first came out, and the Champs that were available then.
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    You guys are forgetting colossus. he is immune to armour break and can't lose his armour up buffs other than through nullify and cmm's heavy
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    This is a no brainer, Colossus. Kabam loves to throw Crumbling Armor on Havoks
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    Other
    Colossus (armour break immunity for things like crumbling armour)
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    heh Angela could work as well. she helped me beat the Havok In 6.1.6
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    G2099
    Kill_Grey said:

Sorry about not adding him 😅

Idk why, but my mind went to variant 3 Havok first, so I completely forgot about Colossus since he isn't tech. After that, I thought about the monthly EQ Havok when he first came out, and the Champs that were available then.
    I totally understand dude! Colossus, Guillotine 2099, and Warlock are the top 3 counters imo.
  • Options
    PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Warlock
    Colossus for sure
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Taskmaster
    I suppose no one said TM cuz they don't know how Havok Vs TM works.

Very simple, TM gains debuff immunity after 10 of ANY debuffs so if there are no other debuffs that fight then TM will gain the 10 plasma charges but NEVER gain the last 11 for it to explode.

Beyond that, since the more debuffs TM or his opponent has, his special attacks gain more damage and a free 10 debuffs means VERY good damage on all his specials and more so if it's his current exploit weakness.

This also works on any extra node Havok may have like Crumbling armor as it'll just give TM debuff immunity faster.

Here's a R4 TM vs the act 6 Final boss Havok with crumbling armor.
    https://youtu.be/xShtd6k6WGM

Tl;dr Havok's plasma charges never explode on TM due to TMs debuff immunity after 10 and it fuels TMs damage.