**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Well that’s definitely interesting

SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips

Any uses for her?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    i dont really enjoy playing her so in my opinion arena and incursions So in a nutshell i say meh...
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I like her, she has pretty good power control and quick access to regen. I can't say too much though, because I only have a 4* ranked and I don't run 4*s much anymore.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    She was my first five star so I used to play her quite a fair bit. Shes a pretty great quester as she can regen from the sp1 and steal buffs (aegons furies, nick's fury, node buffs etc) plus she can chain sp2s in a row sometimes. She's so heavily underrated that its not even funny. I used my 3/45 rogue against the 6.3.2 nick fury and got the one shot on my first go. Shes definitely a hard champion to get the full out of, but she is quite worth the investment imo as she wrecks the matchups shes best for.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

@SpideyFunko
    If someone has an absurd amount of fury buffs, she can Sp1 and replicate them. She also has been used for abyss joe fixit. She’s quite a beast, great power control, and in the right scenarios, a god tier

Do you have a link for her against AoL Joe FIxit? I'd love to watch that.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    She’s got decent power control off the sp2, and has life steal and buff steal on the sp1. The buff steal is a little bit weird since there’s a timer and you have hit the opponent otherwise you lose the buffs, but there are ways to work around that.

She’s also nasty against say Vision Aarkus. Sp3 spam.
    edited October 2020
    Daphboy said:

I actually have her as an r5. Only reason I did it was for flow defense... now we use stubborn so she does nothing😅. I am REALLY hoping she gets a little juice next month in the form of a gambit synergy. If the timer on her buff steal was longer she would be really good. The problem now is that if the opponent launches any sp or becomes passive(which the ai likes to do when the buff timer is running), the timer is out before the opponents sp animation is even finished.

just hit into the block for passive opponents

Specials have this thing I can’t really describe, but Swedeah does it in his 3 star Rogue champion takedown
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    Great Champion counter.

https://youtu.be/7LpuYNQ_Gg4
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

Daphboy said:

I actually have her as an r5. Only reason I did it was for flow defense... now we use stubborn so she does nothing😅. I am REALLY hoping she gets a little juice next month in the form of a gambit synergy. If the timer on her buff steal was longer she would be really good. The problem now is that if the opponent launches any sp or becomes passive(which the ai likes to do when the buff timer is running), the timer is out before the opponents sp animation is even finished.

just got into the block for passive opponents

Specials have this thing I can’t really describe, but Swedeah does it in his 3 star Rogue champion takedown
    Yeah it seems like even if you whiff the attack, the counter still resets.

Daphboy said:

just got into the block for passive opponents

Yeah it seems like even if you whiff the attack, the counter still resets.
    Because it would make contact but you can’t interrupt specials