**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Have you Tried other Marvel games?

BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
Hey I wonder if mcoc players tried other Marvel games? How close are they to MCOC and which other games would suggest to person that likes MCOC style? .

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    If you like turn based games, strike force might be fun. I found future fight ridiculously easy but I haven't played in years.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    Not to mentions kabams own mroc coming very soon. Its kinda like a moba style. Then there's future revolution coming soon as well thats a mobile open world rpg supposedly.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    I’ve played the LEGO console marvel games
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    i would suggest Marvel's Avenger which is not exactly a mobile game, it is out for PS4 and later this year will be available for PS5. Very entertaining game.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Not Marvel but ROPG game is pretty fun.
    Can be played on mobile, console and PC.
    You can change the device you wanna use as long as it's the same server, so the same account.

Genshin Impact

i would suggest Marvel's Avenger which is not exactly a mobile game, it is out for PS4 and later this year will be available for PS5. Very entertaining game.

it is.... until you finish the campaign.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    What about Super war?

Need opinions in those who have played it.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    I’m a beta tester for marvel realm of champions. Pretty fun game.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

I am working my way there. Is late-game/endgame possible without multiplayer?
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I've played Strikeforce, and other lego console marvel games. I'm finding Strikeforce more and more boring.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    I played Marvel Puzzle Quest when there were Insider points for it. I found it infuriating as it's more luck based whether you win or not. I gave up after around a month.

I did the same with MSF and like The_Sentry06 I found it boring as all hell because turn-based games are not my thing. I gave up after a week once I could get the points for a week's playing.

I also did it with Future Fight. I've played that now for nigh on two years and I'm going to quit on Wednesday when the current 28 day calendar ends for me so I can Tier 2 Sif. It's got boring as hell with the stale, repetitive modes that need only the same few characters to clear all the time, there's eleventy bajillion resources need to max characters out but the amounts you get are RNG (you think RNG is bad in Contest, at least it's only on who you get in crystals. Imagine doing Cav difficulty and not getting any of some rewards because, hey, RNG!) and they're getting greedy with monetising the game lately. I had a list of which characters I wanted to get and to T2. I've done all of that list. Sif is the last character I can take to t2 atm, so I decided I'm done.

I won't get deep into another Marvel game again. I'll do Super War or MROC for Insider points and that's it.
    Crcrcrc said:

i mean kinda? Think they’ve improved/are working on improving the AI so single player is possible, but i honestly haven’t really touched that game since I beat the campaign. I’ll come back when new story content is released... but that’s been delayed. There’s also been matchmaking problems due to the fact there’s a low player count.

However, the campaign is great. The final mission is *chefs kiss* terrific
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

i mean kinda? Think they’ve improved/are working on improving the AI so single player is possible, but i honestly haven’t really touched that game since I beat the campaign. I’ll come back when new story content is released... but that’s been delayed. There’s also been matchmaking problems due to the fact there’s a low player count.

However, the campaign is great. The final mission is *chefs kiss* terrific
    I am excited to get there. Did you see the gift package they are sending out on the 22nd?
  • BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
    I don't know how I should I describe it exactly but I don't like splashy Games, where it's just different colours when you are fighting and big numbers all the time. Where you don't really feel that you are playing a character. That's why I am not fascinated by the future strike and Future fight. And that's why I like MCOC, its balanced graphicly and characters and opponents are well seen by players. Visually the closest game to MCOC is probably Injustice 2 but I found it bit weird to play and also cannot find any good YouTubers that explain staff for beginners. MCOC is so lucky to have so many good YouTubers and a very large community of it.
  • DirtyLaundryDirtyLaundry Posts: 15
    I've played MFF before, its a pretty fun game, but i really disliked the paywall element for certain characters like Dr Doom, Magneto, Iceman and some other characters, Marvel Strike Force is a garbage game, just like DC legends, Spiderman PS4 is a masterpiece, Marvel Avengers is a "decent" game interms of story, everything else is garbage, MVC3 is also a fun game. Those are the only Marvel game that i've played.
  • Hi All! These forums are for Marvel Contest Of Champions discussions. As this thread is off-topic, this thread will be closed. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.