Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

Is it safe?

RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 596 ★★★
Is it safe to unlock developer settings for android? Will my mcoc account be banned because I play game on phone with unlocked developer settings? I haven't unlocked developer settings yet but I want to. Years ago I played game with unlocked developer settings and nothing bad happened but with my new phone I don't want to risk because maybe something is changed? Thanks!

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,258 ★★★★★
    its safe I think, I use an android with developer settings unlocked since last year and nothing has happened yet.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 596 ★★★
    @The_Sentry06 I heard that rooting device is bad but looks like it's something different than simply unlocking developer settings, huh?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,258 ★★★★★
    Renaxqq said:

@The_Sentry06 I heard that rooting device is bad but looks like it's something different than simply unlocking developer settings, huh?

Ya rooting a device is different. Rooting a device can get you into trouble while unlocking developer settings won't.
    Just be careful if you alter any setting under it.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,849 ★★★★★
    I might be totally misremembering but I think @ItsDamien plays with them on
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 596 ★★★
    Okay, thanks!:)