**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Incursions feat. Quake

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
So I was running some incursions today with my go-to team: 4/55 CMM, 5/50 NF, and 5/50 quake. I was rolling through sector 7, when I realized that I got to the final node, and didn't need to heal anyone. So, I decided to get a boss hack hoping it would be something useful like pyrokinetics. I got one called "Tide of Combat." The description is "Whenever a Non-Damaging Debuff expires on the opponent, 50% chance to gain a Fury Buff, lasting 10 seconds and granting +35% attack rating." With Quake, whenever a concussion expires or an aftershock stun expires, she has a 50/50 chance to get a fury buff. My 5/50 was stacking 6 furies and doing 30,000 damage aftershocks. If you haven't already tried this, I recommend doing it ASAP.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    It’s broken lol

Edit: Impact purge + tide of combat = stupid fun
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Hmmmmm, I haven't tried that yet...
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yup. I've played with it a lot on my 4* Quake. It's frickin OP on her!

Haven't run incursions with quake in a while. I'll probably do so when the 5* is ranked up.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Yup. I've played with it a lot on my 4* Quake. It's frickin OP on her!

Haven't run incursions with quake in a while. I'll probably do so when the 5* is ranked up.

Congrats on having a 5*. I have tons of T4 science catalysts waiting in my stash for if I ever pull a 5*
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

I might try it with my quake, but for now I’m trying out usually unused champions like Mordo and Nightcrawler in incursions, so far so good, except Symbiote Supreme

Mordo's furies can stack on heavies, right?
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    my team is r5 quake, r5 fury and r5 g2099 for incursions. Can easily do sector 6 and I haven't tried 7 yet because it takes a lot of time but I assume it can reach 10
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    She's one of the best for that hack, now I just need a Quake!