**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Top 3 War Alliances

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Unio77 said:

Don't 4Loki also have skeletons in their closet?

I'm asking becuase I really love MCOC tea...

we do have pandamanpete who's basically a skeleton so....you're not wrong
    Idk, that Dreamin guy seams fishy. Bet he's killed a couple Rhinos in his time...
    *seems
    No idea what you're talking about. 👀
    edits don’t apply to quoted comments
    Bruh, why'd you edit the quote to make it seem like I had a typo? Smh
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,808 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Unio77 said:

Idk, that Dreamin guy seams fishy. Bet he's killed a couple Rhinos in his time...
    *seems
    why’d you edit the original comment?
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Why am I so confused as to what you two are talking about?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,808 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Why am I so confused as to what you two are talking about?

in his original comment he spelt seems as seams and is denying it ever happened
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Unio77 said:

*seems
    why’d you edit the original comment?
    Ummm... forgot a period in the ellipsis. Yeah, that's what it was.
  • Options
    JmurphJmurph Posts: 118
    Maide had one death to new nation. They are blatant modders and don't deserve their spot. They have a terrible defesne. It's disguising. How do I know? We're currently playing them in war.
    New nation is a group of honest guys. Can't say enough good things about them.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,251 ★★★★★
    The sad reality is, you need to catch anyone cheating. Which means you need in-game proof. It's been an issue as long as the game existed. Some Alliances won't even add you without your Login Info. Mind you, I don't like it as much as the next guy. If I had my way, they would be playing some other game. Just saying, it's whack-a-mole.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Jmurph said:

Maide had one death to new nation. They are blatant modders and don't deserve their spot. They have a terrible defesne. It's disguising. How do I know? We're currently playing them in war.

probably the funniest and most absurd thing i have EVER read on the forum
    Yes, newN have never done anything wrong...
  • Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Maide power rating is really low compered to they peers, but can easily slay a 65-70m alliance ..
  • Options
    JmurphJmurph Posts: 118

Jmurph said:

Do you know any of their members? Have you spoken to any of them? They are relatable guys who enjoy a challenge. I can't speak to their past- but the current group of guys are legit. The exact opposite of Maide who prefer to hack their way through AW.
  • Options
    NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    4loki is the only legit top tier ally that i know of, all 3 of the ones you mentioned are cheaters
  • Options

Maide power rating is really low compered to they peers, but can easily slay a 65-70m alliance ..

Their mods slay 65-70m alliances, not the players
  • Options
    NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★

Jmurph said:

not the funniest thing in general though, dying to rhino is pretty hilarious
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Jmurph said:

Jmurph said:

Do you know any of their members? Have you spoken to any of them? They are relatable guys who enjoy a challenge. I can't speak to their past- but the current group of guys are legit. The exact opposite of Maide who prefer to hack their way through AW.
    No, but hard to ignore the past....even if they became honest yesterday you can't just ignore everything (unless they changed their 30, which they didn't)
  • Options
    edited October 2020

Jmurph said:

Jmurph said:

No, but hard to ignore the past....even if they became honest yesterday you can't just ignore everything (unless they changed their 30, which they didn't)
    Yeah, that’s why I still can’t get along with people like kt1, I’m not the sort of person who will easily forgive people or groups of people about things like this, and based on your denial of his application I’m assuming you’re the same way 😂
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Jmurph said:

Jmurph said:

Yeah, that’s why I still can’t get along with people like kt1, I’m not the sort of person who will easily forgive people or groups of people about things like this, and based on your denial of his application I’m assuming you’re the same way 😂
    haha i'm a small peon, those decisions are not up to me but ya we don't take anyone with a known history of cheating and screen as best we can, but we're not the FBI lol
  • Options

Lvernon15 said:

Jmurph said:

Jmurph said:

haha i'm a small peon, those decisions are not up to me but ya we don't take anyone with a known history of cheating and screen as best we can, but we're not the FBI lol
    Yeah, we’re a similar way with recruiting, but every now and then someone manages to get in, can never really tell sometimes
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    How has Maide not been dealt with? Wasn’t MMXIV dealt with?
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

How has Maide not been dealt with? Wasn’t MMXIV dealt with?

MMXIV was not "dealt" with, couple dockings but not dealt with after the gifting event they split, It seems docking has been forgotten about for a while now.
  • Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Their mods slay 65-70m alliances, not the players
    what make you say such a thing? A well known player in the community told me they were solid as a rock ! :|
  • Options
    _Ronin__Ronin_ Posts: 8
    Who cares about the top 3 alliances in AW anyway?
    When the AW Season ends I care only about where my alliance placed and that's it
  • Options
    It why war sucks and you should never take it too serious.
  • Options
    Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    _Ronin_ said:

Who cares about the top 3 alliances in AW anyway?
    When the AW Season ends I care only about where my alliance placed and that's it

I'll speak for myself on this, but things like this matter to everyone in a game like this. There's a trickle-down effect in these situations. Alliances at the top tend to spend a good amount of money, especially if they're doing things the right way. When others, let's say, "Do what they do," legitimate top alliances may feel less inclined to spend the money to stay at or near the top, since it may not matter how much they spend to stay there if others are getting the same rewards in an ill-gotten way.

I'm not saying that other "Top Alliances" like 4Loki will suddenly stop spending money...but what if they did? How do you think that will affect you, in this supposedly f2p game that you enjoy so much?

I don't know the exact answer to that question, but I can assure you that it would not be good for you, or any of the rest of us.