**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quest All-Stars and Reserves

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
I go into just about every quest with:

Colossus, Vision Aarkus, Omega Red, Void and Claire Voyant.

My reserve squad consists of:

Archangel, Doom, Red Mags, Stealth Spidey (when I absolutely have to kill a (redacted) lol) and Venom

I was just looking at my progress so far and list of champs and realized how often I use these particular champs to tackle just about everything. Claire shot up the list super fast once I started using her more ... she took Doom's spot on the All Star team.

Who are your All Stars and Reserves?

Comments

• Corvus, cap IW, killmonger, iceman, and doom.

The randoms going in possibly cos or AQ etc are she hulk, mysterio, winter soldier.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    colossus, warlock, and aa are always there, which happens to be my aq team. ghost is making it on there a lot more often. torch if I have no one else. CMM+fury of it's easier content. g2099 if I'm bored. I'm assuming my soon to be r5, newly acquired doom will also be a mainstay
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★

colossus, warlock, and aa are always there, which happens to be my aq team. ghost is making it on there a lot more often. torch if I have no one else. CMM+fury of it's easier content. g2099 if I'm bored. I'm assuming my soon to be r5, newly acquired doom will also be a mainstay

congrats on Doom!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

congrats on Doom!
    thanks! I was so surprised
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    My quest team is Red Guardian (only used for Doom), Abomination and Omega Red or CMM. My plan is pretty much use Abomination for all fights except the mini boss. 90% of the time it works like a charm!
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    5* maxed out Ghost, 2/35 Wasp, 4/55 Quake, 3/45 Archangel, 4/55 Aegon

Reserve squad: 4* 5/55 OR(I use him a ton), 5* 4/55 Sentry(fits decently into the team with Aegon synergy) and 4* 5/55 Hyperion and 6* 1/25 Hawkeye(increases ability accuracy with Quake so, it helps my champs a lot)
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    My quest team is 5* R4 domino, rest 4* warlock, doom, NF and HT.... reserves thing, SS both, VTD, Hyp
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    My all-stars are Doom, Ghost and Archangel. My reserves are Stealth Spidey, Namor, Quake, Corvus, Guillotine 2099 and Stark Spidey.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Mojo, Corvus, Doom, Void, IMIW are all stars

Omega, Ghost, Stealthy, VTD and Wolverine are reserves

Ghost comes in quests when IMIW is in AW as I'm not a good ghost player.
    Void is my main man and corvus and mojo too.
    Doom is still in his journey to be max he is at r5 lvl 30 i guess.

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Main Attack Team:

5/65 Void
    5/65 Colossus
    3/30 Omega Red (Only for synergy)
    4/55 Sorcerer Supreme
    4/55 Archangel

Reserve:

4/55 Human Torch (For difficult mystics and energy damage champs)
    4/55 Magik (For reliable power control)
    3/45 Sentinel (Going R4)
    3/45 Corvus Glaive (Going R4)
    3/45 Hulkbuster
    3/45 Professor X (Going R4)

Special Case (I can't pull as a 5/6*):

5/50 Quake (For BS nodes/champs that I do not have a counter to)
    5/50 Ghost (For fun and practice in case I pull a 5/6*)
    5/50 Longshot (For woooooosh... dead. He was my MVP for a long time before I switched from ranking 4* to 5*. I still use him from time to time.)

Apparently, I do not have any Skill champ ranked, even though majority of my 5* roster is Skill. That says a lot about the condition of the Skill Class pool.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    All stars:
    5* doom,5* domino,5* warlock,6* elsa,5* hyperion
    Reserves:
    5* ghost,5* quake,5* voodoo,5* corvus,5* havok, 4* cap iw, 4* archangel,4* human torch
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Main Team:
    5/65 Nick, 5/65 Warlock, 5/65 Medusa, 2/35 Emma Frost, 5/65 Thing

Backups include:
    5/65 Aegon, 4/55 Human Torch, 4/55 Domino, 4/55 CMM, 1/25 Sentinel, 4/55 Sym Supreme
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Main Team:
    5/65 Colossus, 5/65 Omega Red, 5/65 Doom, 5/65 Thing, 5/33 Guilly2099

Back ups:
    5/65 Symb Supreme, 4/55 Archangel, 4/55 Blade, 5/65 Venom, 5/65 Aegon, 2/35 Namor, 4/12 Warlock, 4/1 Sorcerer Supreme, 4/55 Magik

Will probably replace thing by warlock, blade or aa once i get iso and t4cc to max them out.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Main:
    Claire, Ghost, g99, archangel, stealthy, all 5/65 (did the entirety of 6.3 and 6.4 completion with this team)

Recent rank-ups/reserves:
    5/65 Void, 5/65 CMM, 4/55 hulkbuster, 4/55 Havok, 4/55 Angela, 6* Elsa, etc.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Main:
    Claire, Ghost, g99, archangel, stealthy, all 5/65 (did the entirety of 6.3 and 6.4 completion with this team)

is Angela really that useful??
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Nick fury, Clair voyant, Corvus glaive , human torch , aegon

Reserves: void, Emma frost, cyclops, Hyperion
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Quake, Hyperion, Domino, Sentinel, and a flex spot depending on the quest.

Morningstar, Stealthy, Ægon, Kamala, and VTD make up the reserves.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    My all stars are Claire, Emma, Stealthy, Starky, and Medusa (all 5 stars)
    Reserves: Cap Iw (4 star), Angela (6 star), Red Hulk (6 star), Medusa (4 star), Elektra (5 star).
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★

Kamala in.. I.. innn reserve ? HOW DARE U
    She’s a trillion times better than quake
    Rouger4 said:

Kamala in.. I.. innn reserve ? HOW DARE U
    She’s a trillion times better than quake
    Fax.
    Use units and git gud
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Main:

is Angela really that useful??
    Cavalier EQ
  • jsjsjs13jsjsjs13 Posts: 32
    Colossus, Doom, Hyperion, Fury, Warlock
    jsjsjs13 said:

Colossus, Doom, Hyperion, Fury, Warlock

who do ya think u r, a basic b?
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    AA 5/65, Hype 5/65, CapIW 4/55, Sentinel 4/55, Sym Supreme 4/55 or Aegon 4/55.

Reserve Guilly 2099 4/55, Havok 4/55, Domino 4/55, Quake 3/45 (can only play her parry-heavy), Venom 4*r5.