**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magneto not able to stun the opponent

Comments

• Options

Magneto Marvel Now is basically a poor attempt of buffing and poorly tested.

Nah,he's still badass. I took down WS in 72 hits using my 1/25 without the prefight, it's still pretty respectable. The consistent AAR and degen on metal champs is great too.
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Yes, it is not working , tried today with 3 star house of x magneto
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Zibiit, thanks for letting us know we are not forgotten.
  • Options
    HeterminusHeterminus Posts: 80
    I tried vs Kang on variant 3 and Kang becomes inmune to stun instead of applying the stun, I lost many runes not knowing what was happening .
  • Options
    gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    Shouldn’t the prefight of magneto X make stunable debuff immune nodes? Am i missing something?
    Also shouldn’t be passive and agent venom for example couldn’t purify with tenacity? Am i missing something?
  • Options
    HalasterHalaster Posts: 27
    As requested, I'm reposting...

I brought mags to AW (we are doing T2) and used his prefight on a Doctor Doom sub boss (top left one, node 54) and we got stuck there, since the parry is not working properly... lmao

A friend tried to back me up there and made a video, which shows the parry failiing multiple times:

https://youtu.be/rxMI9S8TYOQ
  • Options
    Hey there, the team has narrowed in on a fix to resolve this but it won't be able to be implemented in the 28.2 update. It should be able to be implemented in the update following it though.
  • Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★

Hey there, the team has narrowed in on a fix to resolve this but it won't be able to be implemented in the 28.2 update. It should be able to be implemented in the update following it though.

Any chance we can get it tested before that? I remember the "fix" a month ago that didn't actually fix the issue. Are we going to need to wait another month before trying a fix that might not work again?
  • Options
    ChineseBoyChineseBoy Posts: 4
    Yes my Magento is same like all of yours
  • Options
    Hey there everyone, we've got a resolution for this coming in the next update!
  • Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    So... next update's here. It's still happening. @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    Chrismmm00Chrismmm00 Posts: 12
    So to comment on this thread.. his Pre-fight ability doesn’t apply to himself. The description applies to #metal AND #hero.. before the update once his Pre-fight ability was initiated his parry was bugged.. when I brought in colossus who is #metal&#hero the first parry worked as a normal parry but then every parry after that worked correctly as a passive stun. Since the update, the passive stun isn’t being applied correctly.. following is a video.. NODE is Masochism.. before the update Masochism wouldn’t trigger do to his pre-fight ability.. passive stun Not a Parry stun.. in the video you can clearly see that Mags pre-fight ability isn’t working as I bring in colossus, which according to the preflight ability should be applying a passive stun but it’s only applying a Parry stun.. which triggers Masochism..
  • Options

• Options
    A lot of the videos in this thread are actually incorrect his pre-fight ability only applies to #Hero AND #Metal champs.. not #Hero OR #Metal champs
  • Options
    We've alerted the rest of the team so they can investigate.
  • Options
    @Chrismmm00 @Kabam Zibiit Even if the champ is #metal and #hero the passive stun doesn’t trigger

• Options
    I posted in another thread about this and My AA and Medusa both don’t work. I’m waiting until it works so I can take on 5.4.6 Ultron finally, believe me, I’m terrible at intercepts and stuff so this should help once it is completely bugless
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Ugh, the freaking issue is still there. Doesn't work at all on my archangel.
  • Options
    Next AW season is close to starting and Korg on Node 23 is gonna be a bigger pain if this isn't fixed soon.
    Is there any way you can revert him to being "broken" on just the first parry? It's a temporary solution to make his stuns passive again