**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Specials not working

I just updated the game today and when I went into battles their was a weird glitch where specials one and 2 won't activate or do any damage but the bar still goes down as if it did. This happened with many different champs and caused me to lose games and streaks. Wondering if anyone else has this issue since update

Comments

• Options
    latinsiseneglatinsiseneg Posts: 158
    @Kabam Miike this is happening to me too. I am using a iPhone 8+ ios11. It has happened during arena and quest with different champs not just one or two. At first thought it was my imagination but it's happen enough to where I started looking into it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if anything changed but nope.
  • Options
    It’s part of their hotfix next week. Doesn’t matter what you’re running or where you’re fighting. Basically, don’t tap the screen once you activate a special or it may misfire. Yeah, it throws off our timing. No, Kabam doesn’t care about your streak.
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    It's part of there f. U. C. K. You event

So many bugs
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Just again a two power and nothing

You do take my damage from suicides tho but you don't give damage piss ants
  • Options
    I'm so sick of kabam and there don't care attitude over the fact that they take a go game and **** it up and Don't give a rats ass about their consumers
  • Options
    unknownunknown Posts: 378
    Be happy. I'm still standing still when I hit the specials button and then having my butt handed to me.
  • Options
    BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    This is happening to me as well. Multiple champs.
  • Options
    i wish they would keep the discussion open like that you can comment if its still not fixed versus having different threads for an issue
  • Options
    SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Yes samething here. Hope hey fix it
  • Options
    N1tr0_33N1tr0_33 Posts: 11
    I've had the same issue with multiple champs and the S1 not working, but the worst i had was using a S2 with Guillotine and it left my champ unable to move or block. (Happened during WAR which really sucks). I really want to know what happened to the people that used to work and actually CARE about this game and the updates they pushed out. But guess they have gotten the money they wanted and now just dont care as that is pretty clear with anything that has happened recently with this game. Oh wait i know what will make it better just give us 7 or 8* champs of the same kind over and over. This game has become a joke and that is a damn shame.
  • Options
    I really enjoy the game and the people I play with. It just sucks that some of the ppl in my alliance are getting tired of loosing champs in AQ and AW because of these glitches. What’s worse is there is no immediate fix. At the same time some find it insulting when you get a offer for 29 bucks for heals and revives. We feel like kabam is saying “ we know this update has issues and we know because of this update u are loosing champs, so here is a packet for 29 bucks so u can revive when u k0 because of the update glitches” instead of saying hey we are doing halls of healing or the gold thing.

I have always understood it’s a business and ppl need to make money. Yet at some point if these issues are not resolved in a more professional way, ppl will move on to other games.

Please do something to make players happy again. @Kabam Miike can you please make sure someone that cares gets the message? I know you guys are just the messenger and at this point it’s just trusting to feel like we will loose good players.