**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

What are the chances...?

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
What are the chances that I open a 4* crystal and get AV which is 1 of the few 4* I still don't have and then the next day open a featured 5* Mephisto crystal and get... AV AGAIN?!
Out of all the options could kabam give me at least a different champ that would be worth the 15k???
Waste of damn shards!!!

Comments

• Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Strategic wrote: »
    What are the chances that I open a 4* crystal and get AV which is 1 of the few 4* I still don't have and then the next day open a featured 5* Mephisto crystal and get... AV AGAIN?!
    Out of all the options could kabam give me at least a different champ that would be worth the 15k???
    Waste of damn shards!!!

You realize it could have been WAAAAY worse than a 5 star AV right? Especially if you hadn't ranked up the 4 star yet.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,779 ★★★★★
    Just normal chances ... I guess?
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    What’s wrong with a 5* AV? He’s pretty great.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    That’s not as bad as buying the awakening gem deal, awakening your gwenpool, and then pulling her the next day in a 4* crystal
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Well I think there are 54 champs in the 5 star crystal, but you have about 20% chance to get the featured, and a small chance to get a sub-featured, we will call it 1%, so a 79% chance to get one of the 54.

That's about a 1.5% chance to get a 5 star character you just got as a 4 star, unless that character isn't in the 5 star crystal yet.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    My alliance mate pulled 4 she hulks in a row, 2 5* back to back, 1 out of a 4 star crystal and another 4* from a premium hero crystal, makes your double agent venom look like a double gwenpool opening
  • Options
    StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    My alliance mate pulled 4 she hulks in a row, 2 5* back to back, 1 out of a 4 star crystal and another 4* from a premium hero crystal, makes your double agent venom look like a double gwenpool opening

Yeah but he opened 1 from 4* crystal and the other from a PHC. A PHC is a free 4* and I wouldn't complain about that.
    I'm saying I opened a 4* crystal AND a 5* FEATURED crystal and got AV in both 1 after the other.
    So no it's not like I opened a Gwenpool. More like a double Joe Fixit!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,275 ★★★★★
    With RNG, the chances are very large. Happens frequently.
  • Options
    SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    edited September 2017
    There was one day when I pulled a Gamora 1* (daily cristal), 2 and 3* (opened a batch of ten heroic shards) and 4* (in 4* shards)