**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bought 20 Grand Master Crystals...

...and this is what I got:

19 - 3⭐️ Champs
1 - 4⭐️ Champs
0 - 5⭐️ Champs

k2pva88wq2n4.png
beknc6iebqd7.png
oobegmmd9qhu.png
cf7s2z2qiaep.png
q11w4n01nj86.png
366u9js0y4vn.png

Comments

• xion360xion360 Posts: 88
    I bought 5 the first day they were released. 4 4* champs & 1 3*. have not had the urge to buy anymore.
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    I'll never buy them again. Just did it after having no luck with the Uncollected Calendar rewards... wanted to see how many weeks it would take for me to theoretically get a 5⭐️. Obviously, didn't have the heart or the incentive to by 52 of them after opening effectively what was 19 - 3⭐️ Crystals.
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    But not gonna buy anymore. I spent all my luck i think
  • hheemmhheemm Posts: 17
    They’re basically the same drop rate as the phc crystals, but instead of every 50, you’ll get a 5* instead of a 4*
  • RexDeusRexDeus Posts: 20
    hheemm wrote: »
    They’re basically the same drop rate as the phc crystals, but instead of every 50, you’ll get a 5* instead of a 4*

That’s a joke. I haven’t pulled a 4* from a phc in probably close to 200 crystals.
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    Not sure what you expected but that’s exactly why Kabam created those crystals. The odd person gets a 5* here and there, Post’s a pic, people think they have a chance, and many crystals get bought. Some will get lucky, some won’t, but it’s an absolute waste of units for 95% of them that people open.

Kabam make allot of money off these sorts of crystal, people just can’t resist. Do yourself a favour and stop opening them. Use the units for more reliable ways of advancing.
  • hheemmhheemm Posts: 17
    RexDeus wrote: »
    hheemm wrote: »

That’s a joke. I haven’t pulled a 4* from a phc in probably close to 200 crystals.

95% of the time I get 1 when opening in a batch of 50
    Agreed, it was more of a test really. I definitely won't be buying more. The drop rate of 4 and 5 stars are clearly atrocious... and working as intended.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I just opened 2, 1 from shards and 1 from calender.
    I got a 4* psylocke, I'm happy because I missed her arena on holiday
  • Chances for a 5* are like 2 or 3 out of 100
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    No one told anyone to buy those crystals, so no one can get upset when they get nothing but 3 stars
    edited September 2017
    NormanBJJ wrote: »
    No one told anyone to buy those crystals, so no one can get upset when they get nothing but 3 stars

I didn't say I was upset. I did infer it was bad value for the money.

Fantastic logic you applied.

Similarly, no one told anyone to buy their car, so when it doesn't perform, no one can get upset.

Your milk was sour, your fault. No one told you to buy it.

Your fine dining experience failed to meet your expecteations... your fault.

Terrible service... too bad.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I think they're great. I bought premium/featured anyway so for 200 units it's guaranteed 3*. I've opened 10 so far and 2 4*