**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Down twice for emergency maintenance

2»

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

Y'all need to learn to do something other than champs theirs more to life than sitting on a phone. Maybe we need compensation for all the constant whinging we have to put up with

I've tried. Not gonna happen. By now, I'm owed the sum of the entire game.
  • Options

The one night I actually have access to all my champs.... SUCKS
    Do it in the middle of the night Next time or something please.

You should look up the word "emergency". Might make you re-think what you wrote.
    No....not if it was planned “emergency “ maintenance...
    Go talk to someone who actually cares and good luck.
    Look up planned while you're at it.
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

Just wanted to drop in here to thank you all for your patience! It is much appreciated at this time. We are just as excited to get back into the game as you are!

Hang on to your hats! Won't be long now!

What is this maintenance for anyway, what'd the programmers break this time?
  • Options
    Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Still down????

Geezus
  • Options

Still down????

Geezus

They said at least 2 hrs. It's been 1.5 hrs.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Still down????

Geezus

*Half an hour later*

COmpEnsAtIOn
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Still down????

Geezus

*Half an hour later*

COmpEnsAtIOn
    I willing to bet we'll see those soon too.
  • Options
    Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    I don't care about compensation. I just want to play the game and let go of the days anxiety
  • Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

the maintenance is done

Ty for the update
  • Options
    TheGoodStuffTheGoodStuff Posts: 20

After a 12 hour work day. Jump on to find this.

What a freaking let down. Come on Kabam...

For real, NET MARBLE MUST HAVE KABAM ON A SHOE STRING BUDGET OR KABAM IS JUST INCOMPETENT.

We were warned
    he said he got home from work to find out that the game was going down, he never said we were not warned lmao. he is just upset.
  • Options
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

Just wanted to drop in here to thank you all for your patience! It is much appreciated at this time. We are just as excited to get back into the game as you are!

Hey Kabam Boo, is there any possibility we’re getting compensation on near future? I’ve suffered so many times from bugs and maintenance this month that it stays boring to grind arena and play the game on general. Also this months event is kinda lame compared to last month, but I liked a lot the arena changes :).
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    A part of me is hoping we get one of those maintenance sprees so we can get another big fat compensation. I could use a rematch with that nexus.
  • Options
    Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    already noticing at least one bug since maintenance. Clicking "help" in arena is all messed up.
  • Options

Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

Hey Kabam Boo, is there any possibility we’re getting compensation on near future? I’ve suffered so many times from bugs and maintenance this month that it stays boring to grind arena and play the game on general. Also this months event is kinda lame compared to last month, but I liked a lot the arena changes :).
    3 maintenance periods.... 2 were normal scheduled maintenance that they do every 2 weeks and 1 emergency maintenance to fix something. Then you go and throw in the "lame" event. There's no end to the greed of this community.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Caino1023 said:

already noticing at least one bug since maintenance. Clicking "help" in arena is all messed up.

Agree! Very annoying. And if I try asking for help more than a couple at a time the game freezes and I have to force quit.
  • Options
    TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 193
    If I hit the ally help button, I am immediately disconnected. Tried it 3 times, all the same result.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    Not sure what y’all tried to fix, but you destroyed the arena help system.
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Kabam Boo>Kabam Mike