**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bug report - Alliance war node 53

https://youtu.be/5Oxiv_7iAU0?t=821

If you watch this war video at min 13:40, you can see the attacker taking down Dragon-Man with Omega Red on node 53 without losing much health. I believe this has to be a bug because it should be nearly impossible for the following reasons:

1. Dragon-Man is a robot - Omega Red’s spores are applied 4 times slower against robots
2. Attacker can’t use parry because of Stunning reflection and Stupefy nodes (will result in perms-stun of the attacker)
3. Only way to gain power is to apply damage over time debuffs on Dragan man - Polka dot power node. It’s difficult to apply degen with OR because you can’t parry and it’s difficult to counter DM’s heavy.
5. Dragon man is a defensive champion so he is also boosted by the stubborn global node

If you watch the video (13:40), Omega Red lost little to no health - is this node bugged or am I missing something

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    weapon_x said:

https://youtu.be/5Oxiv_7iAU0?t=821

If you watch this war video at min 13:40, you can see the attacker taking down Dragon-Man with Omega Red on node 53 without losing much health. I believe this has to be a bug because it should be nearly impossible for the following reasons:

1. Dragon-Man is a robot - Omega Red’s spores are applied 4 times slower against robots
    2. Attacker can’t use parry because of Stunning reflection and Stupefy nodes (will result in perms-stun of the attacker)
    3. Only way to gain power is to apply damage over time debuffs on Dragan man - Polka dot power node. It’s difficult to apply degen with OR because you can’t parry and it’s difficult to counter DM’s heavy.
    5. Dragon man is a defensive champion so he is also boosted by the stubborn global node

If you watch the video (13:40), Omega Red lost little to no health - is this node bugged or am I missing something

Thanks

It may or may not be something, but there are reasons to believe that it could be legit as well. You can be really good at intercepting, especially at that level, that would make stunning reflection not count. Dragon-mans sps are very easy to evade, meaning that taking damage from specials is not nessisarily going to happen. He can also be good at heavy intercepting. In addition suicides would heal him until they run out.

Even still the dude lost about 30% life.
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    There is one explanation and it involves this ally generally...
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Run477 said:

There is one explanation and it involves this ally generally...

if that is the issue sending to support to investigate potential cheating would be better as they will probably just pull this down for calling out an ally, especially since the only "bug" listed here is that someone did too good in your opinion.
  • Options
    RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    I’ve heard of a new bug where increasing/decreasing your volume can disable certain nodes. It might be an unintended interaction between certain versions of Android and mcoc. I can’t duplicate it on iOS.
  • Options
    J_jones_41389J_jones_41389 Posts: 86
    edited October 2020
    1. ST allows for faster spores and void allows for more field damage for Omega Red
    2. OR can heal off sp1
    3. Possibility that OR ability to reduce debuff purification allows for bypass of the node. If the opponent is stunned and instantly purified and then a stun is applied to the attacker, then his ability to reduce debuff (in this case stun) purification may allow bypass of the node (10% flat reduction per spore, so 10+ spores means all parry stuns cannot be removed and thus the node activated)
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

1. ST allows for faster spores and void allows for more field damage for Omega Red
    2. OR can heal off sp1
    3. Possibility that OR ability to reduce debuff purification allows for bypass of the node. If the opponent is stunned and instantly purified and then a stun is applied to the attacker, then his ability to reduce debuff (in this case stun) purification may allow bypass of the node (10% flat reduction per spore, so 10+ spores means all parry stuns cannot be removed and thus the node activated)

He’s a robot and no he doesn’t decrease the stun reflect chance
  • Options
    Yeah, these are a well known modding alliance, when we faced them they took path 9 s1 r3 Elsa placed with suicides using void and lost about 20%, we did the math and even fully boosted the degen would tick him down 40-50%, seriously wish kabam would do something, alliances like this ruin war for so many others
  • Options
    PepeqlPepeql Posts: 24
    Last time we faced that alliance they killed our Apocalypse rank3 boss with ghost + wasp but without hood synergy, i dueled that guy right after he killed our bosses because it was weird that he just lost around 4 to 5% hp and when I dueled him that guy had suicides on, so how was it possible to do it in less than a minute without landing specials?

Ghost is an incredible option to do that fight but without the hood synergy u always end up losing around 20 to 30% just by recoil damage and that guy just did the impossible, odd.....
  • Options
    Pepeql said:

Last time we faced that alliance they killed our Apocalypse rank3 boss with ghost + wasp but without hood synergy, i dueled that guy right after he killed our bosses because it was weird that he just lost around 4 to 5% hp and when I dueled him that guy had suicides on, so how was it possible to do it in less than a minute without landing specials?

Ghost is an incredible option to do that fight but without the hood synergy u always end up losing around 20 to 30% just by recoil damage and that guy just did the impossible, odd.....

That’s possible, could just not have suicides, hazard shift link or something, but still, there’s so much evidence for it that that can be ignored
  • Options
    PepeqlPepeql Posts: 24
    Lvernon15 said:

Pepeql said:

That’s possible, could just not have suicides, hazard shift link or something, but still, there’s so much evidence for it that that can be ignored
    as I said the dude had suicides on when he fought apoc, we didnt place champion on hazard shift so he couldnt do that strat, as soon as he finished the fight i dueled so i verified he had suicides when he took that boss down.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    Pepeql said:

Lvernon15 said:

Pepeql said:

as I said the dude had suicides on when he fought apoc, we didnt place champion on hazard shift so he couldnt do that strat, as soon as he finished the fight i dueled so i verified he had suicides when he took that boss down.
    I’m not gone justice anything just like to aks was it boss node and do u guys place the middle node if ther left the node op it can be possible but I’m higeste dubt that’s. To many hacker now days.