**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bug/issue with Special 1 use

I've seen this happen several times in the arena, new Blade event and Act 4. My power meter gets to level 1, I launch it, and nothing happens. The power is taken away but my champ never goes into the special 1 animation and just stands there. It's happened against 10 or different enemies.

Comments

• Options
    VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    Yes, it's one of many, many, many bugs making this game nearly unplayable at the moment.

I never post about bugs, but I've been playing and spending money on this game for a long time now, and this is the first time an update has put me in a place where I can't play the appropriate level of content.

Just terrible @Kabam Miike , really terrible work.

I'd get sacked in my job if I performed this way. We pay you guys, how about doing a little better next time?
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    edit:

Self-modeated this one and deleted it.

Since the 6 star announcement, there has been a lot of disappointment in the community. Very sad time for those of us that love the game.
  • Options
    Lots of champs missing there sp’s and just before Aq starts, hmmmmmmmm this will cost people items for sure and as ususual kabam will do nothing or except any responsibility.
    There programmers are undoubtfortly the most useless, untalented bunch of tech people ever gathered. It does make you think though as the amount of mistakes and bugs that continually occur, you would sack your programmers OR is this done to earn more money by gaining from purposely planting or leaving bugs in the game!
  • Options
    roskeroske Posts: 25
    Absolutely unplayable, these fake specials should be addressed asap.
    1. I still miss hits with Ms. Marvel and Scarlet Witch
    2. I can't use specials because THEY DON'T WORK

Where is the QA guy? Have you tested anything for this release?
  • Options
    RB6942RB6942 Posts: 72
    I’ve already seen it a handful of times with sw, juggy and a few others. At first i was trying to figure out...what did I just miss?? I’m glad to see someone started a thread on this. So now I wonder how long will it take to fix it??...is this going to be like the powerburn issue that’s been going on for a couple months? Another epic fail by kabam...that I’m sure won’t be addressed.
  • Options
    Add OG Ultron to the list.
  • Options
    They have to fix this one, the game doesn't work otherwise. People are missing content as a result.