Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Corvus+Flare+Persistent Charges=Chaos

JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
I was playing on my mini account yesterday. On my mini, I have a rank 5 level 1 4* Corvus. I am trying to get iso to level up my 5 star colossus. So, I hopped into 5.1.3 to progress further and get iso, and boy was that fun. I hated flare on my normal account, and only beat it after using a few revives, but my mini account absolutely rinsed that quest! How? Corvus. I built up 3 persistent charges, and with that in combination of the flare node, I was doing 10k mediums, and 5k light attacks! I defeated the iron patriot boss in 6 hits! I'm pretty sure that is the strongest damage output I have ever seen from one of my characters. I hope I can get corvus as a five star on my normal account soon.

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Did mine with Ghost and Hood synergy when I was Exploring act 5. Only node I can think of that can beat that kind of insanity is icarus