Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

How to know if I've been suspended from in game chats?

Hello,
I have been unable to talk on any chat features in game for about 5 days now. How do I know how long my suspension is? is it a week usually? This is my first "suspension" and I was never notified I was suspended from chat so I don't know how long it's gonna last. My name is DRYERRO in game too

Comments

• Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Does your chat disappear when trying to send the messages if so than it sounds like you got a permanent chat ban as it's been over 3 days and there really isn't much you can do about it unfortunately. They won't notify you, they won't warn you, they won't tell you why and what for and they won't over turn it.

Support won't be much use, the best thing you can do use a chat app or have another account.
  • Options
    I forgot there even WAS a chat feature. I'm glad they gave the option to turn it off.
  • Options
    DRYERRODRYERRO Posts: 22
    Does your chat disappear when trying to send the messages if so than it sounds like you got a permanent chat ban as it's been over 3 days and there really isn't much you can do about it unfortunately. They won't notify you, they won't warn you, they won't tell you why and what for.

Support won't be much use best thing you can do use a chat app or have another account

No it doesn't disappear when trying to send a message. I will type the message send it but nothing gets sent at all. I've been trying on global but it hasn't made a difference. I use line but some people I talk to in global or on my friends list but I can't anymore because my messages don't get sent
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Is your message still there when you send it or when you hit send does it send but show you nothing ( disappear in their words) in any chat.

That's a chat ban, I've had the same experience long ago and support was less than helpful even they didn't seem to know what was going on and I got a lot of strange responses from them that had nothing to do with my case.
  • Options
    Is your message still there when you send it or when you hit send does it send but show you nothing in any chat.

When I send it, it sends but shows me nothing in chat
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Yeah you've been chat banned
  • Options
    Jon8299 wrote: »

I don't get how. I never say anything bad on global. I mostly just talk to people I've met on global. I just block everyone that annoys me and never retort back at them
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    DRYERRO wrote: »

I don't get how. I never say anything bad on global. I mostly just talk to people I've met on global. I just block everyone that annoys me and never retort back at them

It could be anything really, I had the same thing to me didn't really respond on golbal or post stuff choosing to ignore or block them.

Then during the middle of a conversation about Juggernaut being my first 5* my chat just stopped working in the middle of it, didn't say anything bad just wasn't thrilled with getting him.

I sent them a copy of my log ( which I still have btw kabam and the emails) but they farted around to long with nonsense response and after 3 days it became permanent though they didn't tell me for awhile.

It sucks but I learned to deal with eventually after I learned what it was and that there was nothing I could do about. I was angry at first and am still a bit ticked off but it is what it is.
  • Options
    Lol it let me send one message and then I wasn't able to send any more after that
  • Options
    Lol it let me send one message and then I wasn't able to send any more after that

What did you say?
  • Options

What did you say?

Yo lol
  • Options

What did you say?

Yo lol

.........I got nothing. It happened to me before, I just don't understand why the same people who I see saying disgusting things over and over and over never get chat banned, but harmless Recruiting messages gets people chat banned.

I eventually had to block people cause they never got chat banned.
  • Options
    It's working now. Maybe it was just a temporary ban