Cable check
Appoco(Synergy) check
Cyclops Pending

@Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited October 2020
    I’d love a cyclops buff but I think mutants are back at the bottom of the pile. There’s probably 10 solid R3 options, most of which are still justifiable R3 material unawakened.

Skill has 2, 3/4 if you want to include Elsa/Stealthy

Cosmic has 2, 3 if you’re big on your prestige.

Tech has lots - Warlock, G2099, Ghost, Guardian, Sentinel. Arguably doc Oc, P2099, Hulkbuster too.

Mystic has 4 pretty obvious candidates and a few that aren’t exactly bad shouts.

Science has Void, HT, Cap, Shehulk, Thing, maybe Red Guardian, Rulk. That said a lot of these do need awakening/high sig.
    Really the next buffs need to be cosmic or skill and Hyperion needs to be in the next 6* featured pool.
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Mauled said:

I’d love a cyclops buff but I think mutants are back at the bottom of the pile. There’s probably 10 solid R3 options, most of which are still justifiable R3 material unawakened.

Tech has lots - Warlock, G2099, Ghost, Guardian, Sentinel. Arguably doc Oc, P2099, Hulkbuster too.

Mystic has 4 pretty obvious candidates and a few that aren’t exactly bad shouts.

Really the next buffs need to be cosmic or skill and Hyperion needs to be in the next 6* featured pool.

I kind of feel like you forgot a class there...
  • Options

Mauled said:

Blade is still R3 worthy.
    Is he a 6*? I’d rank him up but he’s not a 6*
  • Options
    Mysterio said:

Mauled said:

I kind of feel like you forgot a class there...
    7 mins left - thanks for the save
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    If it ain't broken why fix it?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,214 ★★★★★

Its not groot

just think about it
    Collosus check
    Magneto check
    Cable check
    Appoco(Synergy) check
    Cyclops Pending

@Kabam Miike

I doubt the next one is a mutant, but both Cyclops should be on the buff list. I have both as awakened 6 stars.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,322 ★★★★

Mauled said:

Blade is still R3 worthy.
    Mutants will also have the Gambit tune-up to add to their class.

If the Falcon changes make up a viable R3, then you can add one more to Skill. Which, makes the Cosmic class the one most needing buffs (I am not interested in it being Groot, personally).
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    I know the next buff. They said it dude. Falcon and Gambit.
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    I know but just think about a civil warrior
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I don’t think it’s in the mutant class either because of gambit in December (or November?). Maybe falcon is November.

I’d think it’ll be cosmic also. There are a lot of candidates who are in the 6 star cosmic pool who really need it.

Blackbolt
    Phoenix
    Drax
    Groot
    KG
    Silver surfer
    Cosmic spider (more of a quick tune up)
    Superior ironman
    Kamala
    Heimdall
    Champion
    Nova.
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

I don’t think it’s in the mutant class either because of gambit in December (or November?). Maybe falcon is November.

I’d think it’ll be cosmic also. There are a lot of candidates who are in the 6 star cosmic pool who really need it.

Blackbolt
    Phoenix
    Drax
    Groot
    KG
    Silver surfer
    Cosmic spider (more of a quick tune up)
    Superior ironman
    Kamala
    Heimdall
    Champion
    Nova.

Falcon and Gambit are November.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Oh both? Dang. So they’re talking about December huh. Thanks for the info.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,683 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

Science has Void, HT, Cap, Shehulk, Thing, maybe Red Guardian, Rulk. That said a lot of these do need awakening/high sig.

What’s your list of R3 candidates? I’d like to see it—awakened/ unawakened, preferable with synergy partner at lower rank or rarity. I’ve scoured the 6* pool and feel like there are some obvious and not so obvious choices.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Mauled said:

Not sure I agree with skill, NF, Aegon, Stealth, Hit monkey, Elsa all r3 worthy KM and BWDO also great options