**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should we have ISO-8 crystals?

MasterTroller42MasterTroller42 Posts: 624 ★★
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Hey kabam, can you add a crystal called ISO-8 crystals that drop ISO-8s? As a player who has a lot of champs to upgrade on, I run out of ISO-8 very fast. So I was wondering, can you add a crystal that costs 30 units, and it guarantees 3 525 basic ISO-8s? and the best drop u can get is 3 5000 basic ISO-8s? If you have one for gold, I believe there should be one for ISO-8s as well. Thank you for reading, comment and vote below whether this a good idea or not

Should we have ISO-8 crystals? 20 votes

yes
55%
xion360RaaKyloCreeperMasterTroller42BUZZdog3000TellthemIAMzerogodsvinniegainzsaimCurtleTurtleHzori 11 votes
no
45%
RotmgmoddyNevvBClaytonErza_ScarletDropfaithMastaChief117GreenstrokeBarry_Allen007Nexus_UY_Scuti 9 votes
maybe
0%

Comments

• DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    They used to. It got removed
  • xion360xion360 Posts: 88
    yes
    would be nice to have them back mainly for newer players or vets in pinch.
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    They already have that. Play t4c arena to 1.5m points and you can get one ;)
  • MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    no
    No need really. PHC, 3* Crystals and now even 4* Crystals are iso-8 crystals lol. Iso-8 from dupes add up very fast.
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Ascendent and greater ascendent crystal are huge iso drop crystal...
    U can get it on 1.5 mil score in t4c arena by mile stone rewards... Good luck for ur ISO 8 crystal journey... Hope u get them....
    #VVIP#
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    They used to have them, they used to be called the arena crystals
  • xion360xion360 Posts: 88
    yes
    No need really. PHC, 3* Crystals and now even 4* Crystals are iso-8 crystals lol. Iso-8 from dupes add up very fast.

I feel the same with my roster. More of my iso expires & I could never see myself purchasing a strictly iso8 crystal, but for newer players I can see it to be helpful.