**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Energy requirement to explore eq all difficulties.

PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
Before Cavalier eq was introduced(Last month) , I could easily explore UC eq, Master and heroic with completion in normal and beginner. Last month and this month, it feels like I may need to use energy refills to explore Master before next eq. Anyone else feeling the energy pinch?

Comments

• Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I don't feel the energy pinch because a month is enough time but I do think Normal should be 1 energy across the board since its basically the same as beginner.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

I don't feel the energy pinch because a month is enough time but I do think Normal should be 1 energy across the board since its basically the same as beginner.

I agree. I normally don't feel it. But since Cav eq has 2,2,3 energy per tile for chapter 1,2 and 3, it makes exploring it longer and energy demanding. They should make normal 1 , heroic 1,1,2 master 1,2,3 enery per tile.And keep uc and cav the same as now.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    It’s a 4-week EQ and you’re dropping as much as 48 energy per day on limbo quests.