**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

To rank, or not to rank. Is my question

BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I’m an old skewl player and recently came back to game after a long break. So many new champs, changes to meta, I’m not sure which 5* deserves my top spot- 5/5
If any?
Stark Spidey (unduped)
Morningstar (sig 60)
Red Hulk (unduped)
Hyperion (unduped)
Colossus (unduped)
Do any of these champs deserve to be ranked 5/5? There can only be one.
Any help, comments, appreciated.
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• LexSaviLexSavi Posts: 163
    I would second Colossus. He’s an absolute beast with a bunch of immunities. He’ll take you far in a lot of content.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Hyperion is your top choice. Tanky, reliable without synergies, nice furies, awesome power gain and can even handle electros. Just spam sp1.He's one of those champions everyone love but don't talk about often but he's still an absolute beast. Also, the regen on his sp3 is really good.
    Colossus is a beast too but his dupe makes him so much better.
    From my pfp you can tell I love Rhulk. He's tanky too, does crazy damage at 10 heat charges, decent regen and handles all sorts of hazard shift, incinerate and poison matches. He's also a key member of the flaming trinity.
    Sparky is another solid champion that is incredibly overlooked nowadays mostly because his block prof is a bit low and he doesn't have much of the utility needed in endgame content. He's still good for general questing and is one of the MVP's of V5. A solid r4 option, not sure about r5
    I don't like Morningstar. Her damage is crazy when ramped up and in matches where the opponent has a lot of buffs but her playstyle and animations are clunky and very irritating. Also, like most ramp up champs, the first 2 fights are going to be painful. Rank her up if you enjoy playing her, otherwise she doesn't do anything special.

Just my 2 cents
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    both colossus and hype gain a lot from their dupe. sparky gains a decent amount, but I wish say he's on the same level as the other two. I think rhulk and morningstar are both solid, but not as good
  • SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    Colossus or Hyperion of those listed, Morningstar and starky are also amazing. Red skull is meh.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I love using sparky. He can do some insane damage on SP2, and plus he can auto-evade specials. That's my vote, but whatever you feel is best
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Hyperion is a beast and comes handy in so many different matchups.
    If you want immunities go for colossus otherwise hyperion is your top choice
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Where are you at with content?
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

Colossus or Hyperion of those listed, Morningstar and starky are also amazing. Red skull is meh.

That's Red Hulk, not Red Skull
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    I’m stuck on 5.2 @Lovejoy72
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

I’m stuck on 5.2 @Lovejoy72

Like going for uncollected? I mean, starky has a long history in beating the collector. Mostly in auto dexing those specials. But I prefer him awakened and with the blade synergy (and maybe vulture when fighting collector). And, really, any of those champs can unitman the collector to death.

If you are looking for someone to deal with all of act five, colossus is hard to argue with. He can deal with the few annoying ice-mans along the way, can handle modok, Mephisto, all the act 5 bosses (short of ultron). Honestly, it will be a fast clear of act 5, and the faster you 100% that, the faster the second R5 comes. And he will still be relevant for the monthly quests and act 6.