**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please give Ant-Man the buff he deserves

MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
edited October 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Ant-Man saved the universe!!! His glancing is good & his synergy improvement with Ghost is good but his name overall stats just don’t measure up to Ant-Man’s true potential! #BUFFANTMAN
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Go to 6.2.5 and look for the ant man on one of the paths. Fight him, and then tell me you don’t want him to get nerfed lol.

Oh God... micro-reflect Ant-Man 😓
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    Chikel said:

MityAnt said:

Ant-Man saved the universe!!! His glancing is good & his synergy improvement with Ghost is good but his name overall stats just don’t measure up to Ant-Man’s true potential! #BUFFANTMAN

I have him as a 5* and I feel he can be one of the most sustainable champs in the game if only he hits a bit harder.
    Maybe one day when I have resources expiring, I will place a 5* r5 max sig Ant-Man on defence and have fun watching opponents time out on him.
    Agreed! And someday I will do the same!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

MityAnt said:

I have him as a 5* and I feel he can be one of the most sustainable champs in the game if only he hits a bit harder.
    Maybe one day when I have resources expiring, I will place a 5* r5 max sig Ant-Man on defence and have fun watching opponents time out on him.
    QuAkE pLaYeRs DiSaGrEe WiTh YoUr StAtEmEnT

But seriously, I hope that glancing bug is fixed so that a handful of other champs can have an easier time as well.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Chikel said:

MityAnt said:

But seriously, I hope that glancing bug is fixed so that a handful of other champs can have an easier time as well.
    Not everyone has a Quake, and maybe by then we'll get nodes that that discourage the use of Quake. Maybe something about the defender gaining 20% of a bar of power if he doesn't get hit for 6 seconds or activating true accuracy if the defender is backed into a corner for more than 10 seconds

Chikel said:

Kill_Grey said:

Chikel said:

MityAnt said:

Not everyone has a Quake, and maybe by then we'll get nodes that that discourage the use of Quake. Maybe something about the defender gaining 20% of a bar of power if he doesn't get hit for 6 seconds or activating true accuracy if the defender is backed into a corner for more than 10 seconds
    The nodes gunna have to look more like, "If the defender is suffering from an aftershock debuff. The attacker dies," to be liable to stop her.
    After shock isn't a debuff. Maybe something like: Defender gains 1 bar of bar when suffering from a any debuff. This cannot be prevented by ability accuracy reduction. So inflict concussion and stuns, eat an sp3. If you spend time baiting sps, you time out.
    Even better would be: The attacker takes 50% of the defender's attack per second when inflicted with a non-damaging debuff.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Chikel said:

Kill_Grey said:

Chikel said:

MityAnt said:

The nodes gunna have to look more like, "If the defender is suffering from an aftershock debuff. The attacker dies," to be liable to stop her.
    After shock isn't a debuff. Maybe something like: Defender gains 1 bar of bar when suffering from a any debuff. This cannot be prevented by ability accuracy reduction. So inflict concussion and stuns, eat an sp3. If you spend time baiting sps, you time out.
    Even better would be: The attacker takes 50% of the defender's attack per second when inflicted with a non-damaging debuff.
    when the defender is inflicted with a non damaging debuff. Otherwise it’s only if there are debuffs on you
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★
    Tbh I want his pre-rework back. Every hit could apply fatigue. Sp2 would convert like 20+ poison on ai.

Tbh I want his pre-rework back. Every hit could apply fatigue. Sp2 would convert like 20+ poison on ai.

That would be awesome. Might give Mysterio a run for his money when it comes to poison damage

Chikel said:

Chikel said:

Kill_Grey said:

Chikel said:

MityAnt said:

when the defender is inflicted with a non damaging debuff. Otherwise it’s only if there are debuffs on you
    Yea, you're right. My mistake
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Ant-Man is rapidly becoming one of the fan favorite. I love both Ant-Man movies to be quite frankly. If Kabam decide to buff him, i would be all for it, under one condition. To upgrade his offensive kit, but decrease his glancing %, and make him a miss counter champ to compensate for the glancing % decrease. Why? he is already a big pain in end game content due to his glance ability.

Ant-Man is rapidly becoming one of the fan favorite. I love both Ant-Man movies to be quite frankly. If Kabam decide to buff him, i would be all for it, under one condition. To upgrade his offensive kit, but decrease his glancing %, and make him a miss counter champ to compensate for the glancing % decrease. Why? he is already a big pain in end game content due to his glance ability.

I would take the lack of miscountering if they upgrade his offensive kit without touching his glancing. That would make him seriously OP. You might start seeing Ant-Man bosses and minibosses in AW
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    I would love it if they switched up his special 3 from him going tiny to Giant Man and he just does the ultimate backhand