**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who gets buffed next?

SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
I know this thread has been created a gazillion times already but since all the planned buffs are out (except gambit and falcon; notes for which have been released)
I think Karnak, BPCW, phoenix, Sentry and DP X-force (probably not cause he's a mutant) are good candidates.

Comments

• SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    I say that because those are the champions I have as 6-stars hehe
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    BPCW sounds good to me
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Sentry sounds good to me
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Since we lack Master champs RN, I'd say any dud Master champs like both Black Panthers, Both Daredevils, Karnak.
    Personally tho I think like maybe an Update for Civil Warrior would be cool. Just give him damage and he'll be great.

Also I'd like to see the OG characters Overhauled to be good, like Cap, Ironfist, Juggernaut, Rhino, maybe Hulk just cuz we love hulk but I doubt it, Abomination, any of them 2014 champs.
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    #BUFFANTMAN
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    I'm pretty sure theres plans to buff Moon Knight as well
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    They should buff elektra and Loki.
    for loki, kabam should honestly just make his curse a passive effect and remove the damage cap on his sp2
    for elektra, kabam needs to give her cruelty, bleeds on basic attacks and make all her bleeds critical when the opponent is below 15%. they should also increase her assassin ability to 25%.