**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

L1 and L2 Specials not working properly

JohnnyAce13JohnnyAce13 Posts: 4
edited September 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Has anyone else noticed if you tap and hold your Sp 1 or Sp 2 (special 1 & 2) button, it "spends" the special, you hear the sound effects in the back ground, but it DOES NOT actually engage or use the special move, so in all actuality, you have wasted the special itself?!?! I mean, What the heck!?!? I never experienced this before the most recent update. Additionally, it does not happen if you ONLY "tap" the Sp 1 or Sp 2 button, because the special will actually work and do its job, and you see the negative impact/effect on the opponent. Please Advise!!

Comments

• You will just have to learn to adjust. It's ok in time your skill will get better.
  • I'm having the same problem. No idea how to fix yet!
  • You MUST be kidding @Your_Welcome , this is a new unintended glitch or mistake that came with the last update. No one needs to learn to adjust to a problem with functionality not working within the game play environment, the problem simply needs to be fixed. This is not a skill issue, nor is there anything wrong with my skill.
  • MrjboydMrjboyd Posts: 32
    Same thing happened to me with first fight in AQ using my Thor. Two separate times I used my Lvl 1 and nothing. It shows it being lit up but nothing's happening but me getting my ass kicked and my power meter drained. And to top it off, kabam is selling an AQ power pack for $30 knowing that this **** isn't Working. Crazy!!!!
  • Same thing happened to me in AQ with Wolverine and Event Quest with Rogue. They need to fix this ASAP
  • This happened to me to
  • NetjgrnautNetjgrnaut Posts: 68
    There are at least three separate threads going on this. Everyone in my alliance is experiencing it - and it’s costing us all. I can’t believe it still hasn’t been confirmed/acknowledged by kabam. How can you play this game over the past couple days and NOT notice it?

I hadn’t pinned down the tap &hold v. tap quickly. I’ll experiment further w/this as a potential workaround.
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    HOW IS THIS NOT FIXED!? I am experiencing it almost every fight, and one time 4 times in one fight. It seems if the opponent is able to do anything while you use your special (e.g. opponent in the middle of a heavy attack, opponent is trying to do special, etc.) it just completely does nothing and I stand there, lose my energy and get specialed or 4 hit comboed into oblivion! I can't survive AQ days 4 and 5 like this! I only can use specials when the enemy is perried to be safe.
  • avem22avem22 Posts: 1
    Everyone is having the same issue and yet no word on it? Needs fixing!
  • Harsh17Harsh17 Posts: 5
    having same issue with me too @Kabam Miike please provide us solution for this bug...
  • TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    yep, a few members from my alliance are experiencing it as well.lost my streak in arenas to that not once but twice.. well.. lets see what happens.. a new update maybe..
  • NoneNone Posts: 1
    Im experiencing sam problem too this is bad
  • Same problem as above, so far with Thor and Beast. It only happened once per fight and I was able to trigger the L1 every other time I used it. The animation starts then the attack stops. The scene darkens and the sounds play fully, but it doesn't play the attack animation or register attack hits.
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
    Same here. It just happened in AW to my SL. Next fight my SW auto-charged into a Thor L1. This is really ridiculous. The game is basically unplayable right now.
  • all update problema. kabam not work . sleep :D
  • _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    This was after I fired off a SP1 which did absolutely nothing. Just like the OP said, I tried to use the SP1 but it just "spent" it and did nothing
  • _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    Sorry guys I'm trying to upload a vid but it's not working on my mobile device. Have to do it at a later time
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    6tl4xsh7wcih.jpeg

Even though the specials are misfiring the effects are cool. Fix the game pls. It adds to the BS when AQ / AW are going on on
  • Your_WelcomeYour_Welcome Posts: 24
    You MUST be kidding @Your_Welcome , this is a new unintended glitch or mistake that came with the last update. No one needs to learn to adjust to a problem with functionality not working within the game play environment, the problem simply needs to be fixed. This is not a skill issue, nor is there anything wrong with my skill.

Wow Johnny I don't know what's worse the fact you took that serious enough to reply the way you did or that you didn't see that that is kabams response to every issue they have with bugs as a result of their updates.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    it happened to me several times when using L2