**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Auto play keeps activating randomly!

HamedSOHamedSO Posts: 139
edited September 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Its a very known bug and issue. The auto play button keeps activating randomly without my fingers touching it. I have asked many guys and they admitted the same problem so its not only me. Plz fix Kabam! Its very annoying specially when u r doing a tough fight!

I use iPad 9.7 New (2017).

ios 10.3.3

Comments

• Options
    hellgoalhellgoal Posts: 22
    happened to me twice one time in Aw fight and second time on act5 fight
  • Options
    AshtontonicAshtontonic Posts: 63
    happen to mi on normal quest as well, confirmed the auto fight is off and my champs juz move by himself
  • Options
    I am experiencing the same issue in AQ map5 elite, as well as in AW, and event quest. I have posted threads about this in the forums. The champs will just start fighting on their own, and you will die. If the issue is caused by the installation of their AI auto-play update, auto-play is only limited to event questing. So Kabam, why is it rolling over into AW as well as into AQ?
  • Options
    Any word from Kabam? It’s a general problem, keeps happening to me more often now and in every quest and every fight!
  • Options
    This problem is turned to be very annoying, if no word from Kabam we will be so frustrated. Its happening with everyone I know and on all devices. Kabam please fix or say something!