**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Ai throwing specials in my combo

Twice now I've had the ai throw specials while I'm in my combo
Once in arena and once in aq

The game stutters a moment and they trigger specials
The arena was an sp3 and aq was sp1
Losing half health to a glitch is annoying

Is this working as intended?

Comments

  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Do you have a video? Otherwise, just make sure you're not stopping your combo early or accidentally charging a heavy or something
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 868 ★★★★
    I’m probably just about far enough into the game to know my combos
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I'm having my champs throw heavy in the middle of a combo as well. It's ruined me twice in SQ today with my g99.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,449 ★★★★
    It’s probably a bug from last maintenance.. hence another scheduled maintenance on the way.
  • Options
    KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 192

    Do you have a video? Otherwise, just make sure you're not stopping your combo early or accidentally charging a heavy or something

    No because I dont record every fight and they dont have a record what just happened feature
    I've played the game for over 6 years so I know Its not user error
  • Options
    KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 192
    Kill_Grey said:

    I'm having my champs throw heavy in the middle of a combo as well. It's ruined me twice in SQ today with my g99.

    Same, I was practicing tigra last night and during my cycle I was getting random heavy and dash back and fourth
  • Options
    ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    This has been an on again off again bug for years. Sometimes while you're hitting into their block, sometimes when you're openly attacking them. It's horrible and I'm yet to see them discuss a fix.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,643 ★★★★
    Lag really annoys me bc it seems like you can’t put in inputs but the AI can just fine. I’d really appreciate an “auto-pause” feature if the game notices connection drops/is interrupted mid fight. If rather get kicked out and taken to that “you were mid fight want to restart?” Screen then dying to lag.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,081 ★★★★
    psp742 said:

    It’s probably a bug from last maintenance.. hence another scheduled maintenance on the way.

    That will introduce more bugs and the vicious cycle continues
  • Options
    KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 192
    TP33 said:

    Lag really annoys me bc it seems like you can’t put in inputs but the AI can just fine. I’d really appreciate an “auto-pause” feature if the game notices connection drops/is interrupted mid fight. If rather get kicked out and taken to that “you were mid fight want to restart?” Screen then dying to lag.

    There should be a way to reduce lag
    Even if it's down res the high quality backgrounds
  • Options
    MollinaryMollinary Posts: 64
    ImGodMF said:

    This has been an on again off again bug for years. Sometimes while you're hitting into their block, sometimes when you're openly attacking them. It's horrible and I'm yet to see them discuss a fix.

    Yes I saw it many times it is annoying but I learn to accept it as part of the game. Now when game got more lags and connection interruptions a micro sec connection lost will let the AI to throw a special, dash back or start a 5 hit combo during your combo. Is sme issue like those when your special is blocked on the end of the combo.
    I affray the new AI, more aggressive play style exploit the network connections weakness a lot.
Sign In or Register to comment.