**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should namor be unnerfed?

Namor is a cool intresting champ and fun ones too
He has good damage when he has fury and crits
But I don't see him too much usable cause his outrage charges build super slow unless its bleed immune non tech chracter
My suggestion they should unnerf him or reduce his outrage timer or allow him to carry his outrage charges fight to fight just like cmm carries her binary charge.
What is ur guys opinion on this?

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    No need to un-nerf him. Slowing down the outrage timers keeps him balanced.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★

Ya it was lot easier to get imperious rex before nerf but i didn't mind that much maybe they can make it in between it was and it is right now

Finally someone says this. 45% would be great.
    But I have to disagree with the regen though, 3% is fine it reduces most of the Recoil damage if you're running suicides. 6% is a bit broken.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Ya it was lot easier to get imperious rex before nerf but i didn't mind that much maybe they can make it in between it was and it is right now

Finally someone says this. 45% would be great.
    But I have to disagree with the regen though, 3% is fine it reduces most of the Recoil damage if you're running suicides. 6% is a bit broken.
    Nop you’re not regenerate 3 if use sucide you just dies because of posin reduces all incoming regeneration. Bye 30% so I’m wil said I’m miss the 6 procent doesn’t use him that’s much more but can’t denide he has he’s use
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★

But I don't see him too much usable cause his outrage charges build super slow unless its bleed immune non tech chracter
    My suggestion they should unnerf him or reduce his outrage timer or allow him to carry his outrage charges fight to fight just like cmm carries her binary charge.

You can spam sp1 and this speeds up the outrage.
  • Felix33Felix33 Posts: 47
    He is still an OP champion in my opinion. His biggest thing is not his damage it is his signature ability. At sig 200, it just breaks the game, becomes a counter for some of the most annoying paths and champions.
    On top that he has above average damage output.
  • Shish15Shish15 Posts: 61
    I use Namor all the time, and I find that the increases chance to bleed acc gives him more utility, and for his regeneration, I have him at sig 180, and despair takes care of all the regen. He's a top champ imo

To play him in shorter fights, I spam sp1 and the bleed does damage, and when I hit 28ish outrage charges I bait specials, get to 30, launch sp3, sp2 and the fight is done.

I feel like he just needs a synergy that gives the ability to start a fight with maybe 5 outrage charges
  • Shish15Shish15 Posts: 61
    Shish15 said:

I use Namor all the time, and I find that the increases chance to bleed acc gives him more utility, and for his regeneration, I have him at sig 180, and despair takes care of all the regen. He's a top champ imo

To play him in shorter fights, I spam sp1 and the bleed does damage, and when I hit 28ish outrage charges I bait specials, get to 30, launch sp3, sp2 and the fight is done.

I feel like he just needs a synergy that gives the ability to start a fight with maybe 5 outrage charges

Sorry I meant willpower, not despair
  • The nerf hasn’t really affected him too much outside of the regen. He’s a champion that always required quite good coordination anyway and he is still the best for the match ups that he was designed for, that didn’t change. I always found him a bit clunky for generic matchups which was why I ranked him down when I had the chance, not because of the nerf.
  • Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    I agree with initial comment. For longer fights he just takes too long to get the real damage. After nurf, he's on my bench .
  • Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★

You can spam sp1 and this speeds up the outrage.
    Yup that why i said 6% regen would be better for the mastery setup
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I really don't think it matters. Un-nerf him and I bet he'll still only be used for his awakened ability. His rotation had never been practical.