**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

is it worth getting captain marvels movie awakened?

dark_king_hyperiondark_king_hyperion Posts: 296
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
recently i posted a discussion for tips about act 4 chapter 3 the commenters helped me out a lot..... BUT they didn't say if i should sig my captain marvel so im hosting a pol about it because i bet some people have the same question. anyway i would like to give a shoutout to Primerprime5 he helped me out the most in my earlier discussion anyway i think u should vote now :smile:

is it worth getting captain marvels movie awakened? 73 votes

awakening cmm
91%
heruheru511zuffyWayntosOesername123Alex13369ege999menPizzabeatThefire13RisenfromhellLmaoJakearoundNomercy9playinggameletspaceoctopusKoiBoy18CiciliatoColinwhitworth69pigupompomKill_Greyabqber 67 votes
not awakening cmm
8%
UnidentifiedCreatureMaxGamingFelix33CheesePizzaRedNegative_100dark_king_hyperion 6 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• not awakening cmm
    ok good point but when u are. very skilled sometimes indestructible isn't that useful but then again i respect your point but i think u are rite because u can rush extremely hard with the indestructible and i someone said when she has binery on she gets a beyond god tier fury so i think u are rite
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    awakening cmm
    I wouldn't have any doubts using a class gem on her. Generic, I'd be a little hesitant
  • not awakening cmm
    good point that is exactly why i made this pol
  • Felix33Felix33 Posts: 47
    not awakening cmm
    I have her as awakened. Indestructible is nice thing for a short period of time, true. Ignores recoil if you run suicides, helps you play more aggressive etc.

However, it has downside: you lose half of your charges if you get hit by a special attack... I don't understand this, I wouldnt say anything if this was a default thing. But, it just comes with signature ability. To my knowledge, this is the only character who has a negative signature abilty. It is not it protects you from damage and in return you lose your charges. Indestructible and these are two different mechanics.
    P.S: Of course no one is trying to get hit by special attacks, in endgame content you get hit you die. But it is annoying when you try to dex a special attack with 4-5 hits and mistime the last dex.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    awakening cmm
    FIRE_325 said:

ok good point but when u are. very skilled sometimes indestructible isn't that useful but then again i respect your point but i think u are rite because u can rush extremely hard with the indestructible and i someone said when she has binery on she gets a beyond god tier fury so i think u are rite

that's true, and that would make you think it's not very useful. However, this indestructible does not only protect from damage on hits. you cannot take any damage at all when you have this. you mentioned that you are in act four, and in act five, there are quite a few nodes that will degen you, and there is no way to prevent this. however, with her indestructible, you don't take damage! it allows you to save items and play more carelessly
  • Nomercy9Nomercy9 Posts: 48
    awakening cmm
    I used a genric on her so, yeah.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 840 ★★★
    awakening cmm
    Cmm is an extremely powerful champ and her awakened ability gives her so much more reach. The indestructible allows her to bypass so many DOT effects that she would normally get obliterated by, in addition to tanking special 3s (yes you do lose charges but it’s better than being dead)

Overall it’s super useful as she can survive things that not a lot of other champions can, such as EMP mod (need shock immune) or degen from nodes (e.g. bane, aspect of nightmares)

Hopefully this helps! I used a class gem on her. Probably wouldn’t use a generic as I think there are better champs to use it on - but definitely a class gem. As for sigs, I think only 50-70 are needed to get the first 10 seconds of indestructible. The next 150-130 sigs only provide an additional 2 seconds, which, if you’re low on 5* sigs, isn’t worth the investment until you have a good amount of stones.
  • HarpenerHarpener Posts: 41
    awakening cmm
    The invulnerability comes in very handy when there are nodes that deal a power sting after using your SP.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    awakening cmm
    It is very useful...as CMM gains an indestructible buff (which really helps)....for 6 to 12 secs....and is removed if she is struck be SPs
  • Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 243 ★★
    awakening cmm
    Awakened cmm with Nick Fury and Rogue synergies is an absolute beast, just saying
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    not awakening cmm
    I'd save it for a better champ
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    awakening cmm
    It’s so useful in so many situations especially when u are running suicides, I use cmm everyweek in aq map6 and she safes so many pots in comparison to other champs I used before. Do it!
  • not awakening cmm
    thank you for all your help its official i am gonna use a stone on her but there is one thing..... i don't have one so in the comments can we have a countdown for my grind on the game to start? pls
  • not awakening cmm
    or when the awakening gem offers come out for real money kabam could possibly milk me using them
  • not awakening cmm
    so congrats kabam you have officially milked 20 dollars out of me or something like that